Arkansas State University-Main Campus Top Questions

Cassidy

A great source of knowledge and education.

Lorne

A small college attitude at a larger college size.

macoe

ASU is a very organized and eventful school to attend.

melanee

It is less known than U of A and in a really small town that is not a traditional college town.

Nichole

ASU is big beautiful and full of opportunities.

candance

Very freindy and academic oreiented

Arkansas State University has helpful faculty, smaller classrooms, more of a student/teacher ratio, and easy access to all classes.

Lakeitha

My school is famous for it's great library and study labs.

John

Overwhelming in both good and bad ways.

Paige

My school is diverse, large, fun yet boring, and there are lots of oppuritnies.

Anastasia

Mainly conservative but with a good dose of liberal people.

Princess

This is school is awesome because it caters to everyone, no matter where you come from.

Mary

ASU is academic, friendly, and a comfortable school to attend.

Chrystal

Arkansas state university is an awesome school that offers over 200 majors for undergraduate students.

Xavier

my school is far excellent than the school i attended before. its more welcoming than fast paced. ive had little to no problems fitting in to the University and what ASU has to offer.

All the teachers & faculty I've come across so far have been really helpful. People here really care and want to see your succeed. However, it is not a free ride. I love it here and wish I came earlier.

Brianna

Arkansas State University is a great environment and they really focus on academic success.

A good place to go if you are seeking a fairly easy education at an affordable rate.

Jasmine

Mostly based on academics, there are some social events but it is best not to go if you are trying for a good grade.

Whitney

ASU is a very welcoming campus that makes you feel at home even if you're miles away from your family and friends.