Arkansas State University-Main Campus Top Questions

If you are a hark working, studious, and creative student you should definitely attend ASU.

I have not started attending yet, so I do not know.

cassidy

Anyone looking for a good education

jamie

I think that any "kind" of person should attened Arkansas State University. its a very diverse college with many races and social groups. iwould definatly recomend to any kind of person to attend this college, its absotuly amazing.

At my university, numerous doors are opened for students to excel in anything they put their minds to. If you are ambitious, goal oriented, and independent, my university is the place for you. You have to want to get stuff done. Academics should be your number one priority. Almost everything on campus is based on your academic goals and achievements. That gives me the drive to study hard, work harder, and make something of myself. I want to graduate from here knowing my degree wasn't just handed to me. My university will do just that.

The type of person that should attend this school is a person that is self motivated. You should know exactly what you want and what is needed to get it. The financial aid dept caters to African Americans.

A person who likes less students in the classroom, more one on one time with the teacher, and like they belong and not just a number should attend Arkansas State University.

any kind of person

Hope

Any king of person could attend Arkansas State University. It is a good school for anyone.

A person who is not wanting to go to a huge school.

Jazmine

This school is appropriate for every kind of person; it allows you live, learn, and be whoever, however, and whenever you need to .