Arkansas State University-Main Campus Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Arkansas State University-Main Campus

Ellie

A very well rounded school that brings a lot of amazing apportunities to the table. I have been to visit Arkansas State several times and absolutely adored the campus. It is a very friendly and welcoming campus that made me feel very welcome and ready to succeed!

Adriana

I will not be attending Arkansas State University- Main Campus ful time until the fall of 2019, but I have taken many off-campus courses and visited all the facilities the college has to offer multiple times. Based on my various experiences on campus, I would say that A-state is second home. Whether you know someone or not, your family. Everyone is welcoming and eager to learn more about you, there are always activities going on, and the red wolves loves a good game of football or basketball!

Kyle

It is a great school. It’s big enough that you can meet someone new each semester, but small enough that you can form personable relationships with anyone. The professors are tough for the most part, but in a way that betters the students. I could not imagine going anywhere else.