West Memphis, AR
Arkansas State University Mid-South

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Arkansas State University Mid-South

Alexis

ASU Mid-South is a great school! I am only a concurrent student and have been for the past two years but I love the school! Everyone is so helpful and they are all willing to stop and help you if need be. The atmosphere all around is great and they also have pretty good food!

Jayla

Feel at home

Feel at home

Tabitha

Mid-South Community College, or now Arkansas State University Mid-South is an excellent campus. The faculty and staff are easily accessible and go the extra mile to help students. The campus is beautiful and contains many resources for students to utilize for their studies.

Steven

The best thing about my school is the freedom that the teachers give you. In my classes, we complete the work we are given on our time. This school is a great choice to people that work full-time or have children.

I would tell myself to just relax and not constantly worry about how everything will turn out. I would say that, in the end, no matter how much you stress over a test or an assignment, you'll do just fine. Don't worry about that "B" that you'll get on that paper, or that you'll accidentally miss a quiz because you were so caught up in balancing work and school while trying to have some semblance of a social life. I'd tell myself to go to every class, take notes, and, above all, pay attention and ask the teacher questions. Introduce yourself to them on the first day of class. Sit near the front and pretend that you're interested...even if you aren't that day. I'd also tell myself to not hang back, but make new friends. Some of the best people you'll ever know are just a couple of seats down from you. Don't be scared, take chances. You're just a few steps away from an amazing future.

I brag about the relationships the teachers have with their students. They are so friendly and they actually care about how well you do in their classes. They love helping out and making sure their students understand what they're teaching.

Arkeera

What's unique about my school is that it has been named one of the best colleges in Mid-South for helping students find jobs. My school has very friendly and diverse enviroment. Anyone is willing to help you with anything such as tutoring and staying on the right track. My school gives the students an opportunity to become academicallly stronger and offers scholarships as well. Unlike other community colleges in the area, my school is the most affordable and opened for anyone living in Tennessee, Arkansas, and Mississippi.

If I could go back in time as a high school senior, the advice that I would give myself is that it is ok if you make a bad grade. It is not worth dwelling on. It does not mean that it will impact your ability to further your education or pass the class. That grade is giving you a signal that you need to study more harder and focus on the topic. I will also tell myself that it is not just about getting a degree, it is also about learning and implement your knowledge to everyday life.

Someone who does not take their education seriousley or who is not looking forward to go further in their education should not attend this school. If school is not for you then this is not a school to attend.

Arkansas State University Mid-South administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.