Arkansas State University-Mountain Home Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Arkansas State University-Mountain Home

Joseph

Love it! It is a beautiful campus and a great small community. The class size is small and the professors are approachable and available. The mix of students makes class very interesting as there are a lot of non-traditional students. There is no on campus housing but there is always some activity going on around campus so it keeps it fun.

brandi

I have never attended another college so I have nothing to compare this one too, There are no on campus or off campus housing that I know of which is why I rated them a 1 star, however, I do not need it so I've never looked into it. There are plenty of good instructors here, I believe it is a good college and I would recommend it to family or friends.

Anna

I love it, the Teachers and staff are great and most of the students take school seriously. There is an on campus free tutoring center that has great hours. The Instructors all have some set times that they are there to help you. Every instructor has office hours posted and they are actually there when they say they will be. It is in a small town, which makes you feel safe. There is plenty of security that patrols the campus. It is close to stores. The campus has a subway, but if you don't want to eat there it is only a few minutes to multiple other places to eat. This is a school for those who are serious about their education, not people that just want to party.

chloe

Beautiful campus, and great people. Every where you go you're sure to find a friend. Everyone is willing to help and assist you to achieve your goals, and most importantly find your class on time. There's no reason to be nervous, or anxious at our campus, everyone has the same goal.

Macy

I am currently a high school senior who will be attending Arkansas State University-Mountain Home next fall. I am excited to begin the next chapter of my life at this two-year college because it seems like a wonderful place to further my education. The campus is very nice and the facilities are superior as well.