Newport, AR
Arkansas State University-Newport

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Arkansas State University-Newport

Saraid

I thought it'd be smart to take my general studies at a small two-year college, and I do not regret that. I had an amazing experience, absolutely wonderful and very helpful teachers who made sure to answer all my questions, and with their help and materials and resources, I was able to learn and retain a lot of what was taught. I would recommend this college to anyone who has a passion to learn or further their education.

Christin

It is a bit small, but the people who go there appear to be okay people. There are not many drugs that I can see, but some people do drink. The professors could be more helpful because if you don't catch them in class, it's hard to get a hold of them to meet in person. The campus feels very safe because we have on campus police, and the campus isn't very big so there are plenty of well-lit places.

Brianna

I like that its a small, technical college. I get nervous in big classes. The teachers are really helpful with all the information needed. The work isnt very hard but still has a little challenge to it. The people that attend and work there are helpful for most information you need.

madison

Dedicated educational institution focusing on developing young adults

Dedicated educational institution focusing on developing young adults

Increase focus and attention to class work to better prepare for the college level

The convenience of the location to my home

Crystal

My classmates are all very focused.

My classmates are all very focused.

My school is best known for their Career Pathways program.

I would tell myself to choose a college wisely. Don't choose a college just because that's where your best friend is going, and you think it would be cool to be roommates and don't choose a college just because it is far away from home. Choose a college that has the degree program that you want, and has a high completion rate. Stay away from all to bad influences out there. Don't forget to pay attention to deadlines for all applications. I would also tell myself to keep at it and don't give up. If you decide on a career path, keep at it and don't quit until you get there.

Arkansas State University-Newport administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.