Arlington, TX
Arlington Baptist College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Arlington Baptist College

Matthew

In my high school most of the students don't take their education seriously and resulting them failing, and reaping the same grade college on the other hand is the direct opposite.

Maria

Catalina, please stop working so much and get serious study and work extra hard to pass you’re SAT’s and if that means quitting you’re job do it! As well stop thinking that things are going to happen or get fixed on their own their not you have to make them happen and even thou you don’t know what you want just go for it, because you have to go to college you cannot take a year off to go see your family back in Chile, you are here and make it the best time. I know you are capable of great things when you set your mind to it. So as that said get to it start practicing for the SAT’s because you are going to need it not just to get in to college but for the Bright Futures and apply to UF and UCF early don’t wait till the last minute like always, I know you can do it and you can make it to UF and become a great Graphic Designer.

Melissa

I can picture myself walking into Grove Public School that first day as a Senior. I was excited, but nervous at the same time. I was a Senior, but unlike most Seniors I had no idea where I wanted to go to college. If I could go back and sit down at that booth table in the cafeteria with my Senior self, this is what I would say, "Listen I'm going to give you some advice that is really going to be helpful to you in the next couple years. Retake your ACT and actually study for it this time so you can get scholarships. Save as much money as possible. Also, I think it is a great idea for you to stay at home for a year, but take some classes at a community college to get some hours out of the way. When your parents drop you off at Arlington Baptist College, don't be scared or depressed because the Lord has so much in store for you, and you will soon realize that you didn't need to worry about a thing. Except for maybe finances your Sophmore year. You should start looking into scholarships now."

The thing I hear most people complain about is the financial aid department. I think the majority of people feel that the college really needs to find someone with some financial aid know-how to step in and get that department on track.

The type of person that should attend Arlington Baptist College is someone who is passionate about the Lord and looking to go into ministry. They need to have that desire to serve the Lord because that is what ABC is all about. People who attend Arlington Baptist College are looking to acquire skills and biblical knowledge necessary to go into the ministry.

Arlington Baptist College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.