Brooklyn, NY
ASA College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ASA College

Carla

I love ASA

I love ASA

Justyna

I will be starting nursing college next semester. Hope it will be great! So far admission is great! They're really work with you and answer questions you may have.

Judith

I wish they can offer a master degree

I wish they can offer a master degree

at ASA students came from all over the world, which is very good, because that help you make a lot of progress in English and it also open the opportunity for you to learn other languages if you interesting.

I don't really pay a lot of attention to the students, We always have a lot of work to do , so we are always busy but otherwise we are very friendly and help each other out a lot with the assignment.

Actually, all the classes are good, I enjoyed them, but some of them my be more challenges than other, like CPT AND ICD-9-CM, you need a lot of time to verify the code, because any mistake you made can cost the clinic or Hospital a lot of money.

ASA College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.