ASA College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for ASA College

Carla

THIS IS A FOR PROFIT SCAM WITH DEGREES THAT CANNOT BE USED ANYWHERE, please do not fall for it! A family member presented this school to me after being pursued by their staff, including an INCREDIBLY surly woman named OLGA, who works in admissions. After hearing way too many red flags, I asked to speak and ask a few questions. Before I could even get a word out, Olga proceeded to list of her credentials and tell me how she knows what she's talking about, and how her experience isn't just from her work with ASA. Each time I tried asking a question from there, she would either run right over my sentence, answer with something totally different (assuming I have zero knowledge of admissions - even though I also have extensive work in education AND admissions), or FLAT OUT LIE. She inflated every single statistic she reported, saying she rejects ~60% of applications (I didn't ask that info - and its a lie, they accept just about everyone), that they have ~75% graduating (also a lie, its about 24%). Finally having enough with her clear attempt to sell lies, I shared she is not letting me get a word out edge wise and that she is inflating every single statistic I am asking for. She didn't apologize for lying, but instead, agreed with the corrected number I gave back (and said the website doesn't lie even though its clear she does) and then told me I was being defensive. I asked her how many students are actually able to pursue careers and 4 year schools with the degrees they offer (THEY ONLY OFFER AOS DEGREES WHICH ARE KNOWN AS BEING HARDER TO PURSUE EITHER WITH) and she only shared that they "help students find externships" and that students are always able to come back and take their courses again for free. Yes, it has Middle States accreditation, but a school that only offers AOS degrees that they know means little to nothing to many, if not most, employers and schools is as bad as a school with NO accreditation. Shame on this school, and OLGA, SHAME ON YOU. You entered this conversation trying to convince my brother and I of your FLAT OUT LIES rather than convey the truth. Your years of experience in admissions seem to have taught you very little.

Justyna

I will be starting nursing college next semester. Hope it will be great! So far admission is great! They're really work with you and answer questions you may have.

Carla

I love ASA

Guerlenne

Is a good school for scheduling classes they have availability even on Sunday. the only thing that has giving me a hard time is how expensive the school is an i feel like is understaffed after that is great. the teacher are helpful but specaily the students they have their own study group. once you choose your mayor they will help you.

Mariam

A wonderful school, full of many opportunities for all who want to outdo each other and be someone in life. The collective of teachers are highly prepared and very professional, always dedicated to the teaching of their students, flexible class schedule and very didactic classes full of great experiences every day. In general, all workers are very dedicated and professional.

Jean

The school is very unprofessional I recommend no one to go here. The people in the office doesn’t care for your problems it’s like a who cares attitude. You can email them and they take weeks to respond sometimes you won’t get a reply do not go to aaa not Miami or New York I’m being generous giving them 1 star