San Diego, CA
Ashford University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Ashford University

Timmy
Good to Go

Good school, especially for busy working adults and those who want to finish a degree in record speed!

Good to Go

linda
Orgerational Menagement

Orgerational Menagement

Ashford University online program where the Professor work with you individually. Any concerns you may discuss with them directly. The stuff is helpful. If there is a concerns, I always was able to interact with them. The atmosphere help me produce my work in subject that was presented to the class, as we correspond together.

kristie

Any type of person should earn a degree. I you have your mindset on going to school and want to achieve then go for it.

I find nothing wrong with Ashord university they are awesome!!!

Mary

I give Ashford University a 10, because of the variety of courses they offer. Their teachers are very knowledgeable in the courses they teach, and they care about their students. The admission and course advisers contact the students to make sure they are doing okay in their studies and their personal lives. They also get in touch with you if you are falling behind, to advise and encourage you as you continue your studies.

Coming from the online aspect of Ashford, I don't think there are any. At least none that I have heard of. I think we all are geared to learning, graduating, and landing a position in our perspective fields.

I am taking the online course, so student activities and groups are at a minimum. They do have a mentoring program that goes for 7 weeks.

The students at Ashford come from all walks of life and from all over the US. They are open and honest, and are motivated to continue on to graduation. They also help their fellow students along the way.

The academics are top notch, and the materials offered on the online courses are very good. They help the students understand the classes they are taking.

Jessie

I believe that most of the students that are going to Ashford are parents, and they range in ages from 20-even to 50. Most of them already work or are stay at home parents.

Rachael

There is a Café that students can go to and chat with other students for advise. Also, Facebook is available to chat with other students.

All the professors have been very helpful and understanding.

Ronicia

For the online students, one stereotype in particular is that we barely work. That is so not true. We get to work at our own pace but we have deadlines just like everyone else.

My classmates are very well-mannered. We are like one big family who supports each other.

Kimberly

I love Ashford University. I am taking online classes for Business Information Technology. The one thing that I do love about the classes I am taking is that they are very challenging. And, the skills that I have learned over the last year, Come in handy with other classes or just in my everyday life. The professor are tough but, fair they give you great feed back which makes me want to want to tkle what they are saying and apply the feed back to the work for the following week. At first trying to get 3 paper written a week seems like a lot of work. But, I learned to pace myself over the week so it does not seem like a tone of work each week. And, you do get use to the work load really quickly. Ashford University is the best online college ever.

The students that I take online classes with are mainly older adults. Most of them are in the military or are retired from the military. And, the ones that are in military compared to the ones who are not are tougher on me when it comes to my work. But, they make me want to work harder which is the pace that they are use to. Those that are not in the military can be just as tough on me and also make me want to be a better student by challenging my work and my opinions of the subject that we are discussing. The online classes at Ashford University are awesome..

The Academics at Ashford University are challenging. The professor are tough but fair. The classes that I am taking are hard but they do challenge me to be a better student. You do not have to be a young adult to go to college. Taking the online classes with other adults makes me feel a lot more comfortable. If, you want to be challenged then Ashford University will do that for anyone who wants to get a college education.

Ashford University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.