San Diego, CA
Ashford University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Ashford University

David

Ashford's online programs provide flexiblity in achieving educational goals which, if persued in the traditional manner, would not be achievable.

I have not formally met my classmates, but the interaction required through discussions during on-line classes creates and develops unique relationships.

If I could return to High School as a senior I would stress the importance of a higher education. I would tell myself how important the development of study skills are in high school so that they can be applied at the college level. I would also remind myself that although it is important to enjoy the college experience, I should not loose focus as to why I am there in the first place.

Jamie

I think being the person that I am, I don't think I would encourage more growth and exploration before embarking on a collegiate tenure. My 20's were difficult and I think I could have avoided a lot of events if I had just went out into the world and experienced things such as AmeriCorps and so forth.

An individual that leads a busy life with many responsibilities i.e. family and work. It is also excellent for individuals fresh out of high school that want to start out slow and really discover where their passions are.

How much tuition is and the disbursement schedule of financial aid funds. I new the amount of tuition, but didn't realize the financial hit my aid was taking before I saw any remainder of funds.

They are a great athletic school, however they are also know for their amazing accelerated programs that allow working people to get their degree quickly and efficiently.

They have allowed me to get my degree in a timely fashion, without creating a less than superb program. They allow me to get the same education someone who goes on campus is receiving but with a more convenient method.

Save money, I know that going out with your friends is amazing but cut back what you spend on going out. It is just as much fun to hang out at your house for a much cheaper price. Don?t take for granted all of the hard work you are doing someday it will pay off!

Danielle

Offering online classes that are academically driven and help provide the education you need to Graduate and succeed at your career goals.

I would have told myself to start college sooner.

Each class goes by so fast that if you get behind it is very hard to catch up.

Decide on a major early so you can take your electives in that area.

Decide on a major early so you can take your electives in that area.

A person who is not self-motivated.

My degree can be completed online. This is the best option for me as my husband is in the army in California.

Angela

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself this: Angela, have you lost your mind? quiting school and getting your GED is the worst decision you could ever make. Going to college is not as scary as you tink it is going to be. You can still go to school and raise a family. Can you imagine how hard it is going to be to raise kids without a college education? what are you going to do when your kids want to follow in your footsteps and quit school? Oh trust me they will, and when they want to get a car?, how about just being able to eat? Well you need to think about this stuff. One day a GED will not be good enough, you will have to have a college education to make it. Why would you want to wait to go back to school when you are almost 40 yrs old, why not go now and begin your life the way you deserve to..

I brag about the ease of attending an online campus.

I would tell myself to get ready to enjoy college life and all the new friends you will make. The work load is heavy but learning great time management skills in high school will definetly help.

Nothing really. Everything was very easy to understand and many of the questions I had about coming to the university I had answered very quickly.

If you are a person who can except diversity and enjoy learning in many different styles then Ashford University is right for you. There is a lot of interaction with your class mates throughout different classes in a smaller class type setting.

Clint

Everyone attending this school seems very friendly and is always helpfull

Everyone attending this school seems very friendly and is always helpfull

Go to College NOW!!! Don't wait untill you are 30 and have a family to support!

The amount of time I would have left to balance family, work, and friends.

Genevieve

They are very helpful and friendly.

They are very helpful and friendly.

If I knew what I knew now about my college experience, I would have made a change to study harder and look more into a college that had the best opportunity for me and go away to college. I would have applied to a college that I know would have made me completely happy where I can study a major I know I would be able to find a good paying job to help secure my future.

It is online and helps me to have time to go to school when I was working a full time job.

Ashford University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.