San Diego, CA
Ashford University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Ashford University

Joel

In one sentence would be impossible. Ashford University has afforded me every opportunity to complete my bachelors. And it was done in orderly and fashionable time.

Take your time. Prepare early and take advantage of every opportunity afforded to you. Never take for granted you have everything under control stay in control.

Getting online with access to Internet. Being able to log on with no problems. Posting on time.

Jamal

There are several advice that I would give parents whose children will be attending college , the most important of these would be make sure the college is the right suit for your child. Also look into what kinds of scholarships and grants that are available. Take into account whether it would be cost effective to attend college in state or out of state. Take into consideration the best college in relations to your child's major. Remember to give your child some sound advice. As my mother always says "The college does not make you, you make the college."

I brag about being a recruiter for my university and how culturally diverse it is. I also brag about how caring and concern my professors are about our education and wll being.

I wish I had knew that it is cheaper attending school in State than out of State. I also did not realized that it would be as difficult and expensive as it has been to travel back and forth from Clinton to Denver. Commuting has been very difficult and extremely expensive.

Todd

The advice that I would offer to parents and prospective students is to make sure and thoroughly examine, as many schools as possible, to determine your final choice. The degree that you will receive is an important decision in the rest of your life's career. Not only is the cost important, but, the type of campus, learning environment, and future benefits of the university are critical to the total quality education for each individual. Most importantly, do not rush into any decision on the school choice you want to attend. Each parent and/or student should research, examine, network, and physically tour each school, under consideration, before making a final decision. The decision is considered to be one of the most important decisions an individual will make in their life time.

I feel that party animals, insolent, arrogant, or miserable students should not attend and definitely would not succeed.

I brag most about the smaller and family feel of the university. the school feels close and warm. Each student is friendly and welcoming.

amanda

What is unique about the University I attend is that I am an online student. All of my classes are online and I don't need to attend a traditional university.

Make sure that it fits your wants and needs in a University. Keep looking if the first choice is not right for you.

Cantina

I would have to say find a college that has all you want. If you want to play sports find a college were you can get your education plus play the sport you want to play. If you want just a good education find a college that will challenge you with all of your education needs. Make sure that you want to go to college before you go, because college is hard and demanding. I will tell you this it will be easier on you if you go to college right out of high school, because the longer you want the harder it gets.

I think any person who wants to better themselves should attend Ashford or any other college they may want to attend. This person must be dedicated.

The reason I chose Ashford was because I want to one day to become a school teacher. I am able to get my BASS and then get my certification in teaching.

Cassandra

This school helped me become a part of the distance learning community through quick, guided tutorials with an entrance counselor, and their financial aid package was appealing.

Consider multiple options and apply for all the financial aid options that are available to you. Make a day to sit down with your family and go over all the paperwork. FAFSA is your best friend! Also, you can make it through all your classes. It seems difficult at first, but all you have to do is begin, and then before you know it, you'll be finished with it. Just keep going, and organization is key. Manage your time well so that you can balance school, work, family, and friends without hurting yourself financially or academically.

My counselors change frequently, and are slow to respond at times to emails. In addition, it is frequently difficult to get feedback from instructors via their email addresses(which they gave us to use). I have had questions about assignments that have gone unanswered because of a lack of communication by my instructor.

James

They are similar to me and are all eager to learn.

They are similar to me and are all eager to learn.

Everyone there is willing to help in every way that they can. Professors, teacher aides, and advisors are all great to work with.

Be sure to visit different schools even one's you feel are not worth visiting. You will find that smaller universities are friendly and make it more enjoyable while learning. There are more hands on and one-on-one contact in all of your classes. Remember you will be there the next four to five years so you might as well enjoy it.

George

Really research each choice, see what others are saying about that college online and if you plan to attend at the campus, go and visit. I attend on-line and it is very different when you don't spend time at your school and have to get your work done without the structure of time, and classes. Find what works best for you.

I've never met any of my classmates or teachers in person.

Someone who doesn't want to work hard, and focus. It is very demanding work when you have to finish a traditional course in 5 weeks.

Vanessa

When seeking the right college for someone certain ideas and advice come to mind. One should seek a college that has an aire of personal care and undretsanding for each individual student. A faculty that cares and actually responds to each student with the time and respect that they deserve. Pay attention to the signs as one goes through the admission process. Ask questions, whether they be little or too big to answer. Look for diversity. Diversity is beneficial to every single person because outside of that campus one may be at for four years or more, the real world is one big mixing pot and at some point or another everyone will have to deal with people from all types of religions, races, and backgrounds. Having that diversity around will also help to make individuals more tolerant and less stressed around ideas that they may not understand completely which could benefit their success in the business world. Be sure to ask about any available resources that can be used to help with completing the college degree in easiest possible way.; such as 24/7 tutoring, research search engines with academically correct sources, and around the clock technical help.

I knew all I needed to before continuing with admissions.

Some of the professors do not respond to emails in a prompt manner if at all, some of them.

Ashford University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.