San Diego, CA
Ashford University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Ashford University

Josiah

Ashford University is my second online university, in my opinion, the classes seem to be too easy to even be considered college level coursework. I am currently an upper level class MGT330, but it isn't rigorous in the slightest. I worry that I will struggle when I transfer to a traditional college for an in-residence graduate degree.

Shaneika

Student advisors are wonderful and help you along the way. The student portal is very easy to follow. Everyone stay connected and make sure you have everything you need to be successful along the way. I did online so up loading homework was easy as well.

Dusty

I think the program is great the staff and advisors are great the platform is great! They have lots of resources like tutoring and library chats. The curriculum is spot on for the concepts that will needed after graduation. I have had a great experience and would recommend it to anyone

Paula

I really enjoy Ashford University! They are very encouraging and try to help you out with your academic achievement in every way possible. They are always checking to see if you need any assistance and to keep you updated with the most current information regarding your personal education. Being that I am an older student and had a bit of difficulty adjusting to returning to school, they went out of their way and called me a few extra times during the week to make sure that I was fully able to understand my studies and able to keep up. I am currently ranked #2 in my classes and I am certainly aiming for the top place. They also have many resources available such as the library, a writing center and tutoring, just to name a few. I would highly recommend Ashford to anyone looking to start college or to return to college.

Shenika

my opinion is overall Ashford is a great online school with a lot of resources and the teachers from the adviser are great. i would encouraged any one to apply for this schools. i wish they had their own scholarships and grants and private loans themselves.

icsha

I believe that Admission's is awesome and your advisor tries to be as helpful as possible and financial aid. There is alot of support with getting your financial aid, getting registered and showing how to work the overall system. The professors here are creative (since we don't have a classroom) so it will be a hit or miss, but there are some that take that extra mile and there are some that are here to just do a job. The department that I disliked the most is the tutoring dept and I have feel like they are confused on the assignment and offer no clear direction. Also, there has been a price increase please review all your conferences are order.

Christopher

I attend the Online Campus and it has been one of the best decisions I have made in my life. Although there isn't the face to face interactions in ways it is even better then you would imagine. Many who have anxiety or nervousness issues are able to "hide" behind a monitor. This allows them to speak out and voice their opinions, concerns and beliefs more then it would if they were in an on-campus setting.

Why did you decide to go to this school?

I was an online option and resulted in my second attempt at a University Online and an "ee-nee" meanie "mine-ee" mo kinda thing.

Tell us about your professors.

All of my professors have been great except for one of them and the professor ain't bad, just not like the others I've had.

What are your classes like?

1 class every 5 weeks from Tues-Monday.

Well Again with this being an online University and me just attending it for a few months now the only thing I can come up with is the tradition of meeting in the Ashford Cafe for social or academic pleasures.

From all walks of life.

Ashford Cafe, next to the Writing Center and the Library

One class every 5 weeks if you're doing it online. Some weeks can be crazy while others allow you to get so far ahead.

Being online and it currently being winter I w9ould have to say the power outages.

That for being an online campus it sure doesn't seem any different then if I was there physically.

One who doesn' have a strong will, drive, and dedication when it comes to following through till the finish line.

Describe a day on campus you'll never forget.

Well since my campus is a virtual one, I would have to say that a day on campus that I will never forget would either have to be in the Ashford Cafe or during the Orientation course.

That there aren't very many places that either give scholarships or grants for attending this school or that you can even apply for. I would like to know that question myself. I do however intend on finding out why this is.

Allison

It’s so simple and easy to get signed up and go through classes. The online interface is perfecr! Best I’ve ever experienced! I called Ashford to get information and the next thing I knew I was signed up and starting classes within the month. Now 2.5 years later, I’m almost done and couldn’t be happier about this accomplishment and how much I’ve learned. Great school! I can’t say enough.

Stella

It is great. The staff are very helpful and understanding. They try to accommodate to a working students life by working late hours to be able to answer your questions. They offer 24 hour online tutoring and access to their online library. The teachers are also very easy to get in contact with.

LaCisha

Ashford University has provided an excellent undergraduate college education for me since 2016. I'm proud to say that I'm almost in the completion of my degree program with Ashford University. The web classroom is conducted in a manner that's conducive to learning. The instructors are available and willing to assist the students when in need of instruction.

Ashford University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.