San Diego, CA

Ashford University

« See more reviews of Ashford University

My school is an institution that promotes the development of foundational values relevant to leadership in the 21st century: self-worth, creativity, interdependence, service, integrity, and effectiveness.an institution that fosters vigorous, diverse learning environment shaped by contemporary awareness, intellectual inquiry, and a shared search for truth in which students gain knowledge and build skills and values useful in their personal and career development. It helps students provide a traditional liberal arts college experience, accelerated external-degree programs for adult learners, and relevant graduate programs.

As a 100% online student, living in another state, it's difficult for me to describe my school. What I can tell you is that I am extremely pleased with the academic course content and instruction. All staff personnel are friendly and courtious and eager to assist. I am disabled and so pleased that Ashford University can accomodate me. The Disability Center's been priceless in understanding my needs, and coordinating a flexible schedule to ensure my success. The overall assistance I've received has resulted in a 3.05 GPA. I can't wait to graduate in November.

This school is new for me this year, and I am attending it as an online student. I have attended many different colleges and have learned that the name or type of school really is not that important to me. What I have learned is important is that whether the school fits me personality and thus will able to keep me interested in continuing my attendance until I receive the degree that I'm looking to acquire. I have found that the flexibility of attending a school on-line allows me the greater flexibility that I require in my life.

I enrolled at Ashford University because it had on line college classes, and I lived in a rural area and driving to college everyday was not feasable. I love Ashford University, and I am very happy.And I was using a VA GI Bill called Post 911 Bill for college. My Post 911 Bill was only good for 36 months, and I am short one year to get my BA.

This University allows me to continue being a mom, full-time employee and student. I love the ease of the online program and the helpfulness of the staff. I'm looking forward to finally completing my Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education.

I am currently attending online courses at Ashford University and find that it is personal, exciting and fully engaging with faculty and other students committed to helping the student achieve to reach their highest potential.

Ashford university online provides quality education that challenges its students to think critically and effectively manage their time because of the rigorous requirements of its online curriculum.

In one sentence would be impossible. Ashford University has afforded me every opportunity to complete my bachelors. And it was done in orderly and fashionable time.

Ashford Universety is a fun place to be. It is also a good place to learn with all the resourses and suport they offer ther onlin students and ther campus students.

My experience at Ashford University was helpful to my education needs because the faculty there always was concerned with my needs as a student and as a person.