San Diego, CA

Ashford University

« See more reviews of Ashford University

Eventhough my school is very small and people hardly even knows about this school existences; but when you come here you automatically know that's its very culturally diverse. The staff here at Ashford University really know how to make a good first impression of the school because everybody is very happy, friendly, and willing to help anybody who needs help. The University does a good job of showung off the campus. Now academically alot of students are very creative in there art, photography, drama, etc. Students here are able to express themselves and have fun with it.

Ashford University is a military friendly university. They provide the military and veterans with a discount for tuition and they offer free books to active duty military and veterans. During the online courses, it's interesting to meet many people whom have someone or are themselves in the military. The university is known to accept many of the courses from previous colleges. I had over 100 credits at the community college I attended and they were able to accept over 60 of my credits. This gave me a chance to graduate with a bachelor's degree within two years.

The Ashford University which was founded in. 1918 is known for many reasons. The university has an acceptance rate of 90% while retaining 42% percent of those students for advanced education. Ashford also accepts dual-credits meaning, any work realated experience or accdredited certificates earned are applied to the degree sought after. With 66 different majors offered, it is easy to see why Ashford University would be among the top picks for the distance learning experience.

I believe Ashford University is now best known for baing an online college. People today are looking for the most beneficial way to attend college without having the time constraints of having to be in a classroom. Students also want to attend a college that will not give the steriotype of an online school has been given in the past. Ashford University gives students a great education and stands out for that reason.

Ashford University is noted for helping those who have served in the military, child of an active duty soldier, or the spouse of an active duty soldier. They offer reasonable prices as a way of saying thank you to those who have dedicated their lives to our country or who have supported those who protect and defend the rights and freedoms of all.

I have only experienced the online environment which has been very beneficial to me. It has allowed me to continue to work full-time, volunteer in my children's schools and in the community, and participate when it is convenient for me. I have never visited the campus but have read very good things online.

My university is best known for its flexibilty and knowledeable staff. My advisor was really nice and patient to help answer all the questions I had prior to enrolling. I am also capable to do my bachelors degree exclusively online, which is what I am currently doing.

This school is best know for it's Academic Integrity and there Honor Code. I believe Ashford University is one of the best colleges I have attended so far, and I will go on to get my Masters degree at this school once I complete my Bachlor's.

I think my school is best known for being a small but yet very close group if either athletes and friends who share a common goal which is graduate with a worthy Bachelors degree as well as enjoying playing college competitive sports.

I believe my school is best known for their flexibility. Many service members deployed are able to obtain their education online. As a military spouse I do not need to withdrawl from a school because of relocating to another area.