San Diego, CA

Ashford University

« See more reviews of Ashford University

I did the online program through Ashford University and it was very successful for me. The online program enabled me to complete all my courses no matter what happened in my hectic life. You'll be able to complete your degree in less time and the University will take ALL of your past course work from other colleges enabling you to complete your degree program at a faster rate. You will be able to have a flexible schedule for family / personal life though. Great choice for someone who already has a job or a busy schedule because of the flexibility!

I thank God for my 4.0 average and the fact that 60 of my credits have transfered from the college where I have received my associates degree so I am now working on my bachelors degree. I am taking classes on line so that I can stay home and care for my husband who is listed for a liver transplant. The instructors, enrollements advisor, financial aid avisor and everyone is so helpful. I enjoy my classes and discusss them with my husband and three children. They are all encouraged when I receive good grades after struggling to keep up.

When I tell my friends about going to Ashford university I brag to them about how friendly the people are and how supportive everyone is. Ashford is possibly the most friendly place I have ever been. It is normal for people to say hello and talk to people they don't even know and be accepted into the group because everyone is open to makeing new friends. The students are friendly, but the teachers are also friendly and are always willing to talk and help.

I would have to say that the courses that Ashford University offers is great. I was very pleased with my school advisor who walked me through the process. Ashford University is also one of the most affordable colleges in the United States. Being an Ashford student has really made me feel that I can do anything that I put my mind to. The teachers at Ashford really make you feel comfortable and, they tell you constantly that they are here for you. I

Ashford University has maintained an amazing scholarship program, in which a large portion of students are taking advantage of. If one has a grade point average of 3.5 on the school's 4.0 scale or higher, the entire tuition costs are covered. This leaves students with only room and board, and fees to pay for. Ashford University utilizes its position as a for-profit school in some positive ways, and this is one.

I like that Ashford is an actual University, not only an online entity, and they allow a truly flexible class experience. Many online colleges require specific group log on times, conflicting with the reason that many choose an online education; to allow them to attend whenever possible. Ashford is perhaps the only online education that offers anytime learning, and faculty that work at the actual University.

What I brag most about my school is that when it is sunny outside, I can go out in the sun and when they are in class. I am allowed to take my classes anywhere: where there is a wireless computer connection or a quiet place where I can read my books. They have to go all the way to their campus and be in class at specific times. Also, when it is raining I can study indoors and read my books as usual.

My school has been so very supportive. From the very beginning of the admissions process, the admissions, and financial advisors and your own personal academic advisor are there to make sure you are happy and really care about you and your education. Everyone is so friendly and I can't say enough about what an excellent support system Ashford University has.

I am constantly challenged in my learning. The grades I achieve are earned and not given freely. I am responsible for my learning and I have to be disciplined and determined to achieve my degree. The instructors and counselors are willing to help me, but I have the freedom and choice on whether I decide to be successful or barely get by.

the amount of support I get from my advisors and instructors,It amazes me how dedicated they are to my success in furthering my education.they are very encouraging to me and there to help any time I need it.Even at my age they make the transition of returning to school fairly easy.