San Diego, CA

Ashford University

« See more reviews of Ashford University

Since I live in Atens, Greece, I have to take online courses. This is not something I consider the worst thing about the school, I just miss the classroom interactions that I would received if I were able to attend the school itself.

Trying to get someone on the telephone line is almost impossible at Ashford University. I was removed from classes because I could not manage to get my financial aid advisor on the line, I called multiple times for a week straight.

Looking back on it now, there are no bad/worst things I can say about my old high school. It?s a school; there will be classes you don?t like, and assignments you feel is unreasonable but it?s all to help you better yourself.

That there aren't very many places that either give scholarships or grants for attending this school or that you can even apply for. I would like to know that question myself. I do however intend on finding out why this is.

My School is one of the best online Univeristies around with great support to it student treating us as family not a number or commission. This School save time & money! There is nothing worst to mention about my school!

So far, I do not have any complaints about this school. The counselors are very helpful and friendly. You can attend on campus or online. I am attending online and received my books two days after I ordered them.

The worst thing about Ashford University is that when in class, you do not get to see the professor and other students. I am taking on-line classes, and interact via the computer with my classmates.

I actually don't see anything wrong with the school. The people that work in the offices have helped me get everything corrected with me living in Germany with my husband that is in the Army.

Parking is definitely an issue! My school is growing, and despite their best efforts to keep up with the growth they can't keep up with everything, and right now parking is lacking.

I just started with ashford and haven't really found anything I dislike about the school,they seem to have all the resources I need to get back into furthering my education