San Diego, CA

Ashford University

« See more reviews of Ashford University

The worst thing about my school is the fact that it is in another state. I attend school online and the fact that i can't physically be there takes some getting used to.

Current change of blackboard layout, hard to reach advisors, university does not seek scholarships or special grants or awards for students; student responsibility.

I dont consider anything about this school to be bad. This is a great school and the faculty are very helpful in all matters possible. A GREAT school all around.

I take courses online and I believe sometimes the professors get a little overworked, and there is not a lot of financial aid available for people like me.

The cost of tuition. With all my financial aid it still leaves a tremendous balance in the thousands -even after grants and loans!

I really don't have anything besides that I been teaching for twenty years and there giving me some dumb classes to take.

I consider the worst thing about my school to be that Ashford University does not have any sinstitutional scholarships.

So far I have been with this school since November 2009 and I have not found anything to be wrong or of bad experience.

The thing that I consider the worst about my school is that they enroll you before they know if you can pay for it.

The worst thing about my school is when the teacher assistan corrects your home work rather then the teacher.