San Diego, CA

Ashford University

« See more reviews of Ashford University

The person that shouldn't attend Ashford are the people that are not committed to getting their degree. Ashford is a fast pace schooling you always have work to do every day. If someone is not organized with their time with children, work and school I would say they are not ready for Ashford University you have to be committed to going to school and getting your degree to accomplish your goals.

The type of person that should attend this school is someone who has really evaluated their direction with the future of their education and career and is serious about achieving these goals. The staff at this university is committed to helping the students attain their goals and succeed if you are willing to work hard and stay focused.

Someone who just wants to get by. Someone who is not interested in learning or getting along with their fellow students and professors. If you are not willing to study hard and do research, don't bother going to Ashford University. If you do not want to enjoy learning, you should not attend college here.

Someone who is unable to stay on task or is undiciplined probably should not attend this college. Especially with the online curriculum you are responsible for making sure you attend class at the appropriate times and turn in the assignments to the fullest of your ability in a timely manner.

I do believe that students who are not very serious about succeeding and gaining a proper education should not be admitted at this instutition. Students who are not willing to complete their assignments and those who are not dedicated for a cause should not be a student.

I dont think any person who is not applied and determined should attend a university. A college education is an enormous committment and is also extremely expensive. It is a waste of time and money for a person who is not completely determined to recieving a degree.

Non motivated people should not attend Ashford University Online. Ashford University Online is a fast paced program. Each class last only five weeks. Therefore, if a person is not motivated they will quickly fall behind and fail out of the class.

The kind of people that should attend this university are stay at home mom's, working people who's schedules are to busy to physically attend school and people that have no time to actually go to school unles its on their schedule.

The kind of person who should attend this school is any who looking to get a degree.All who want to go back to school should go to Ashford University. Larry Kelley-Flint

Those who do not have an internal motivation and desire to succeed because it is crucial in maintaining the balance between fast-paced learning and non-school-related factors.