San Diego, CA

Ashford University

« See more reviews of Ashford University

You should not attend this school if you are not serious about getting a college education. This school wants students who are driven and know what they want out of life.

I don't know about the on campus classes, but only someone who is prepared to reduce their everyday life to work and school only should attend the online classes.

The only type of person that should not attend Ashford University is any person that is not ready to work and apply themselves to their academic advancement.

I think any person who wants to better themselves should attend Ashford or any other college they may want to attend. This person must be dedicated.

I believe that any type of person should attend this school, as long as this school has the type of educational interest the student is looking for.

Someone who doesn't want to work hard, and focus. It is very demanding work when you have to finish a traditional course in 5 weeks.

Anyone who is ready to start their education, whether its right out of high school, or someone who is returning after many years.

Any this school has a lot of programs and different ways for all students to be able to attend and fit in there schedule.

I feel that party animals, insolent, arrogant, or miserable students should not attend and definitely would not succeed.

Someone who is not disciplined, not interested in studying, can not write lots of papers, needs social life at school.