San Diego, CA

Ashford University

« See more reviews of Ashford University

My counselors change frequently, and are slow to respond at times to emails. In addition, it is frequently difficult to get feedback from instructors via their email addresses(which they gave us to use). I have had questions about assignments that have gone unanswered because of a lack of communication by my instructor.

I would have to say that the most frustrating thing about school for me is time management. I have a 3 year old daughter and at times it is hard to provide her with the time and attention that she needs and the focus that I need for my studies. I am always up for a challenge and this has certainly been one.

The most frustrating thing about my school is getting in contact with my advisors. I try to call them about a certain issue, and it takes them at least two business days to call me back with--usually--a response totally different from what I anticipated. That pretty much is my only problem with my school.

The most frustrating thing about Ashford University would be the class credits. Not being able to transfer to another college with all of the credits you received at Ashford; due to Ashford's unique system of class credits. It's almost as if you are locked in here for all four years of your undergraduate.

I wish I had known how many essay's were involved in each course. Every course seem's to require a minimum of at least four essay's about 8 pages long. It has to be done in word document times new roman twelve. I spend a lot of time writing which I myself personally find to be a little nerve racking.

The most frustrating about my school is that things aren't perfectly clear. I do get answers to my questions, but because the courses I am taking are on-line, it takes time to first submit the question to either my advisor, professor or TA and then wait for a response usually a day or ttwo.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the new on-line system they have implemented for submitting discussion posts and assignments. It is confusing, as all things are when you are first learning them. I am sure with time this will not be a frustration.

The most frustrating thing about my school is being enrolled in online courses which is what I choose because I have two children and a husband at times when I needed to contact the professors quickly there was usually a delay because of the different schedules.

I do not really have any frustrations when it comes to my school. I think the biggest frustration is tuition but I think I can speak for any college student, incoming or present when it comes to cost. It is quite a burden on anyone furthering their education.

The most frustrating part about attending an online school would have to be the technical difficulties accociated with it. If there is something wrong with my computer, or the internet is not working properly, then I can not access my "classroom".