San Diego, CA

Ashford University

« See more reviews of Ashford University

The most frustrating thing about school is when you have to play phone tag in order to reach advisors or get answers that you need right away. Sometimes it is very difficult to get issues resolved, especially over the weekend.

I am going to school online. Class interaction is difficult but not impossible. But several of the students in my class don't seem to be following the instructions given when it comes to interacting with fellow students.

The most frusterating thing about my school is their online classrooms. The site is always going down and we cant log in to get attendance because it is down so we dont get graded if it late, even if its not our fault.

To be honest, so far I have yet to encounter a frustrating experience. They are all so helpful and go over and beyond to help me in all that I have had trouble with. I would recommend this school to any and everyone.

The most frustrating thing about Ashford University is that it is so far away from texas, where i live, that I will probably never actually get to see the campus. I am a full time student, taking on-line classes.

In all honesty I have yet to run into a frustrating situation at my school. Everyone is well organized and ready to help when needed. I have been super satisfied overall with my experiences at Ashford.

The most frustrating thing about college for me is the cost of each individual class. At Ashford university is approximately 1400$ per class. It makes it hard to take extra courses.

I don't feel there is anything frustrating about my school. I am starting my fourth week and I love it. Everyone is very helpful when I have a question and my advisor is great.

I have not found anything at this time that is frusterating at my school. The school has made my feel very comfortable and has made my transition from my past school very easy.

I attend online school and the most frustrating part of the program is the limitation os only taking one class at a time and not being able to accelerate my graduation date.