San Diego, CA

Ashford University

« See more reviews of Ashford University

What I consider the best thing about school is,the information they give you on all the material you need. Why this is important while going to school you need books they provide that,also all the study materials they have you can download. alos you canask questions to teachers and everything is avilible is a great way to have a school should be.Larry Kelley Flint Michigan

They offer a great support system. When you first start out and throughout your first class your admissions counselor checks in many times. Since I opted for online classes, it was nice to have someone so encouraging in the whole process. I also had other advisors to help out with financial aid. I know all schools have advisors, but I have yet to run into a bad one at Ashford!

I have had the advantage of having the best instructors, advisors, and counselors that any university could offer at Ashford. My experiences has been A+ and I would recommend Ashford to anyone; freshmond in their twenties or going back in their forties. I have attended two other universities and by far Ashford University is the best of all three in curriculm and instruction.

The best thing about this college is the quality of the education. There are plenty of "diploma mills" that exist for adult/distance learners, but Ashford isn't one of them. You really do learn and are fully immersed in the subject matter. For working adults there is daily reinforcement of the skills mastered in class with what you are encountering on the job.

The best thing about my school is the quality of education and the accelerated learning pace. I am able to learn a lot and work at my pace with guidelines from the instructors. Class sizes are small and that allows me to receive more individual attention from my teachers. I enjoy interacting with my classmates in our discussions.

You have to work hard to earn your degree, but your instructors work just as hard as you do to make sure you succeed. The professors are able to make a personal committment to advancing every students career. With their support and never ending enthusiasm, as long as you ask for the help, you cannot fail.

The best thing I consider about my school is I can go straight to Bachelors Degree than starting at Associate Degree first and the cost is alot lesser than other schools. I also consider it would not take me long to receive my degree with all the help from the staff and teachers.

I consider the best thing about my school is the flexibility. I am able to go online in the comfort of my own home and complete my education. I have the flexibility to take a test or interact with my classmates at anytime of the day while taking care of my children.

The best thing about my school is how considerate and professional the professors and advisors are. If I call the school to ask a question or to get information, they give it to me in a way that I understand and even e-mail it to me so I have it for future reference.

The classes teach you to push yourself. I know that it is all going to be worth it in the end so I don't mind a little hard work now. I am learning alot. The classes are structured toward learning all you can about the degree you are working towards.