San Diego, CA

Ashford University

« See more reviews of Ashford University

The accessibilitiy of knowledge that can be obtained by myself as a student and other from this Universtiy. Its diverse culture allows me to feel knowledgable with anyone and what I can learn from them as well. I also like the atmosphere.

The best part about the school is that there are so many people around to help and to make sure that you have everything you need. You can call them at any point and they will make sure that they do everything they can for you.

What I consider to be the best thing about my school is that for me personally being able to attend and do the work right from the convenience of my home being disabled is the most wonderful thing that could have happened to me.

I am enrolled in an online program. This allows me to stay in my current fulltime position while being fulltime at Ashford. The classes are fast paced and tough, but Ashford provides me the support I need to complete my degree.

I am able to work from the comfort of home, without the worry and distractions I face in the classroom. I can work in a way that is beneficial to me without worrying that I will be judged for doing things differently.

I attend Ashford University online and I have found the program to be very rewarding and sound. This program allows students to work at thier own pace while working, raising a family, or enjoying retirement.

The Staff would be the best thing about my school. Every one there are so willing to help me with any issuse I may come across. If I need any help they are there and the communication is great.

Nice people I had helpwith all the paper work I need to fill out the frist teacher was helpful the class mate got along i have jsu begin my secound class and hope I keep doning well

The coursework is relevant to information needed in everyday life. Most of the instuctors stay involved in the discussion forums and gives pertinent insight on assignments.

The reason I chose Ashford was because I want to one day to become a school teacher. I am able to get my BASS and then get my certification in teaching.