San Diego, CA

Ashford University

« See more reviews of Ashford University

The have online accelerated courses for people like myself that can only study during the night, but still get their degree in a timely manner.

The on-line program is wonderful. They offer 3 credit classes in 5 week blocks. This allows me to focus on one class at a time.

They offer degrees online and this is a blessing for a non-traditional student that has to juggle work, family, and school.

Online courses. They are very convienent and set at your own pace. The advisors are awesome and always there to help you.

The ability to learn online in a fast paced enviroment. And transfering to the Bachelor program makes it all much easier.

I can continue to work and be a mother to my 3 beautiful children while I attend with out missing out on everything.

it's convenient and the staff is very helpful. They answer all of my questions with kind,knowledgable responses

My degree can be completed online. This is the best option for me as my husband is in the army in California.

Courses are offered online. This helps the student to fit college level courses into a busy schedule.

The enviornment is the best part of the school. Everyone is so friendly and it is easy to adapt here.