Ashford University Top Questions

Kelly

I wish I would have known just a little more of the specifics of the school dynamics.

Vivian

everything was okay

Ilyse

Ashford University is an extremely interactive school, taking classes on-line through Ashford University as awarded me a better education and fantastic communications with fellow students.

Kristy

I wish I had known that I was allowed to double up on classes in order to complete my degree faster.

Rosemarie

I think that everything is great here, for my needs. This university is great for people who do not have the time to go to a classroom setting and can receive the same education online.

perry

When I came to this school I had left a community college. I wish I had started at this school first before I went to the community college. I would have done my whole four years here. I have enjoyed this college (Ashford University) I have learned a lot from this college. The professors are very nice, they help you with problem, they are straight to the point and very understanding. I enjoy communicating with a person who listen to me. They listen and try to help you with your problems.