Ashford University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Ashford University

Savannah

I really like this school. especially how much help they will give you. Example if you don't have word on your computer, they have a link so you can use word. The instructors are very helpful and there almost 24/7. I would recommend this school to everyone. It really helps you when you need it. It is a online school I take. But I know they do have a excellent campus.

Gwendolyn

My overall review of Ashford . While getting set up with admissions etc. we have several counselors etc that’s available . It’s like you try to let some of the hyperness. as far as the admisyration

Moulikah

Ashford University is a great school! I am currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Arts program majoring in Business Administration. I am enrolled in my first online environment and it is awesome. Enrolling into Ashford’s online environment has enhanced my confidence for growth. In addition, Ashford University’s online environment is perfect for the mother and father duo on the go, single parents, and any individual just wanting to go back to school for a better quality of life. Ashford’s curriculum has 1 course every 5 weeks. This is very convenient and takes the stress off of having a few different courses to concentrate on throughout the week. Moreover, there is an "Ask your Instructor" tab option that allows students to ask for help for better clarification when needed at all times. All in all, I would recommend to anyone looking to pursue their education and future career goals to enroll at Ashford University. I love my school!

Jasmin

Ashford University is a great school to attend. The environment is great and the staff is always looking to help you succeed. I know that if I need help my professors are always available and willing to help. I would definitely recommend Ashford to anyone!

Eboni

Great for online school

Shenika

my opinion is overall Ashford is a great online school with a lot of resources and the teachers from the adviser are great. i would encouraged any one to apply for this schools. i wish they had their own scholarships and grants and private loans themselves.

Courtney

I LOVE that you take one course every 5 weeks. But, PLEASE BEWARE that the tuition is high as well as the financial staff do not make you aware of this and expect you to know this when it is almost time for graduation. After I pay them back to receive my degree, I will be going to another college ASAP! I thank God that I have a job as well as what I have to pay out of pocket is not that much! If you can afford this school, then it is okay. But, if you cannot, please look at other options that are regional accredited.

Paula

I really enjoy Ashford University! They are very encouraging and try to help you out with your academic achievement in every way possible. They are always checking to see if you need any assistance and to keep you updated with the most current information regarding your personal education. Being that I am an older student and had a bit of difficulty adjusting to returning to school, they went out of their way and called me a few extra times during the week to make sure that I was fully able to understand my studies and able to keep up. I am currently ranked #2 in my classes and I am certainly aiming for the top place. They also have many resources available such as the library, a writing center and tutoring, just to name a few. I would highly recommend Ashford to anyone looking to start college or to return to college.

Kerry

Ashford has proven to be an excellent choice for me as a person with an already busy schedule. The courses are challenging and intriguing without being overwhelming. The staff and administration have been beyond helpful and accommodating, particularly when life happens and throws unexpected curveballs. I have learned a tremendous amount in just the first year of attendance, and the best part is that these are real-life applications that can be used in our professional and personal lives, not just academically.

Sheena

Ashford university is a great school to be in if your looking to learn. I say that because classes are small and you can really interact with other students and the professor. Also classes are not forever jut 5 weeks of your time is all Ashford is asking for.

I really like Ashford. I like how I am given a deadline to do discussions, quizzes, journals and assignments and can do the work on my own terms. I have gone to several other school and they just aren’t as organized and online friendly as Ashford is.

Marriah

I am personally in love with Ashford. I love how available the university it. In spite of being an online university, I feel like I am on campus. Ashford tries to involve all of their students in everything and even help us meet up. They have lists and encourage us to meet and try to meet one another. They have a lot of community involvement. I love my University. I want so many t-shirts.

Michele

I really enjoy Ashford University. I feel like i am getting just what I need there. My adviser is awesome and she gives my courage and hope when I don't have any. I am really excited to get my bachelors degree and I can't wait to put my education to use!

Danielle

It seems to be a good school. It's all online, so there isn't much communication outside of the classroom. The teachers are great, and the material is useful. You learn at your own pace, but there are still deadlines that need to be followed. Advisors are very helpful.

Tiffany

I loved Ashford. I only ever visited the campus twice, but it was beautiful. All of my classes were online, and rather than taking them concurrently, I took a single class for five weeks at a time. It was a really great experience and it made juggling school, work, and home life a lot simpler.

Delaney

I love this school so much and I am honestly so proud to be a student of Ashford! The instructors are genuinely wonderful, the class sizes are really good, the instructors are available if you need them, the students participate, and the classes are fun in general.

Robert

Great school. Professors are very knowledgeable and it is a really good experience. Schedule fits my lifestyle and it is military friendly. There is also a lot of support for job placement and future classes for a higher degree. I would suggestion going to Ashford for a great education experience.

Lisa

I really like it, I feel we are supported in our needs. We have teachers that truly teach from the heart we have some that can I just go by the book and the feedback is a little bit scary but overall there is consistent assistance from the staff I love the interaction I love the way the academics are set up and I love the way the syllabus read and how you're able to get through the coursework .

Allison

It’s so simple and easy to get signed up and go through classes. The online interface is perfecr! Best I’ve ever experienced! I called Ashford to get information and the next thing I knew I was signed up and starting classes within the month. Now 2.5 years later, I’m almost done and couldn’t be happier about this accomplishment and how much I’ve learned. Great school! I can’t say enough.

Laura

I liked taking classes online, however, I felt they were more interested in me before I transferred to their school from another college. They knew I was going to run out of money before I got my degree and did not warn me or try to help me find funding to complete my BA. I was 12 credits short when I ran out of money. They also knew that I have a rare form of lung cancer and was on Chemo while maintaining a 3.4 GPA. When I ran out of money, the school had no interest in me or helping me attain my BA. While I am not happy with Ashford and what they did to me, I want to continue my education. I want my degree and I want to get a master’s degree as well.

Stella

It is great. The staff are very helpful and understanding. They try to accommodate to a working students life by working late hours to be able to answer your questions. They offer 24 hour online tutoring and access to their online library. The teachers are also very easy to get in contact with.

Shante

I think Ashford University is really here for the benefit of society. It wants to help people become well educated and know how to use what they learn not only professionally, but personally. It is evident speaking with the advisors that they care about assisting you. The class interaction and the feedback from the professors are awesome and consistent while not overwhelming. Resources to help students are evident from, chat support, online support, email, tutoring, and resource centers are all available. This school has a campus but is also online and there are still clubs and organization you can participate in. Ashford University is the place to attend if you want to learn tools for both in and out of the classroom.

Danisha

I am in a great online college. They have helped me with every process along the way. I don't have anything to stress or worry about because they will help me get to the bottom of it. I have post traumatic stress disorder and I have anxiety really bad. All of with I go through that will not stop me from getting the education I deserve. I have been to other schools but none were like this one.

Dusty

I think the program is great the staff and advisors are great the platform is great! They have lots of resources like tutoring and library chats. The curriculum is spot on for the concepts that will needed after graduation. I have had a great experience and would recommend it to anyone

Ashford university is a wonderful online classroom. The professors are there when you need them and the classes are small. They are fun to be in because they make it just challenging enough but not to hard where you are struggling. I would not of chosen a different college.

Shaneika

Student advisors are wonderful and help you along the way. The student portal is very easy to follow. Everyone stay connected and make sure you have everything you need to be successful along the way. I did online so up loading homework was easy as well.

LaCisha

Ashford University has provided an excellent undergraduate college education for me since 2016. I'm proud to say that I'm almost in the completion of my degree program with Ashford University. The web classroom is conducted in a manner that's conducive to learning. The instructors are available and willing to assist the students when in need of instruction.

Donovan

This is my first day of class and I woke up excited to complete my first assignment. We are to post an introduction of ourselves and give feedback to our classmate's response. It is an online course and my very first one ever. I am currently uploading some financial forms to complete my acceptance into the university. Things seem as if they will go smoothly.

Tiffani

Ashford University is Amazing! They are always there to help no matter what the problem may be. Everyone is very polite and kind and the classes are high par! I Love It!!! I would recommend Ashford to anyone considering continued education. It has worked for me and I know it can work for anyone willing to put in the effort

Tyra

I have no complaints with Ashford and would recommend it to others. The teachers are attentive, the workload is not overbearing, and I feel supported by my advisors. So far, my experience has been very positive. I do not feel left out in the dark in any situation. I love my school.

kayla

classes can range in size but everyone is quick to join a conversation. there is always help available, the staff and instructors are quick to answer any and all questions you may have. there are many course options if you dislike any course that has been selected.

Aisha

I love Ashford its the best school for me. It works with my work schedule.

Eboni

Great school for working adults to attend school online.

Kasha

Ashford University is an online program, it is very convenient for students with a busy schedule and with children. The staff is very friendly and helpful and their is always someone available to talk. The professors personally will reach out to each student which i love!

Carol

It’s a comfortable on line environment

Lisa

I attend collage online and I absolutely LOVE Ashford University. Other individuals in my life cannot for the life of them understand how I can attend my classes online and work full time while being a single mother of two teenage daughters. It is simple. Ashford has established a foundation where I can succeed and excel in my degree field while still handling my responsibilities outside of earning my degree.

Tammy

As an online Ashford University student, I am satisfied with the level of attention I receive from faculty. My advisors and professors are readily available and very helpful. The amount of student resources offered is definitely a plus. Classroom setup is easily navigated and well maintained. Overall I am extremely pleased with my choice.

Evelyn

Ashford University has a great support team for students, from the enrollment counselor, academic, and financial. The enrollment counselor onset was to schedule a telephone conversation weekly that met concerns. Supportive, quick technical support.

Kevin

Ashford University has given me the first steps to begin my next step to moving up in my company. I am a Veteran I had a Veteran enrollment specialist who has been with me from the beginning. If i have any questions though i have moved on I still can contact her personally for help. the process it personal and very comfortable. I will seek my Master's after this from this great experience here

Terressa

I currently am a senior through Ashford University online courses and are on a chat group that has students that attend Ashford University campus and they all talk high of the college. I love the instructors, advisors and financial individuals there. Everybody there wants to see students succeed and will help them to complete their goals.

Joining Ashford has been the best decision I have made. I have constant acces to the school and an incredible amount of support.

Dorothea

I love Ashford University they have been good to me. Whenever you need help there always someone to help you. I received my BA and MasterED from Ashford. It wasn't easy but rewarding experience. I would recommend anyone to check Ashford out to see if it would work for them.

Madison

Overall great school with great opportunity! Since the very first day I spoke with an enrollment advisor Ashford has been a great help. I love how they are always available via phone or email and work with your schedule. I am very happy with the choice I made pursuing my Bachelors degree in Healthcare Administration with Ashford University.

My overall opinion of Ashford university is of high standards. I have really enjoyed my time at Ashford so far. My online classes have been very easy to navigate through. Every professor or advisor I have met so far has been extremely helpful. I have never been apart of a community such as Ashford that is so dedicated to their students and helping us succeed. Thank you.

Nequesha

I love attending there. It definitely is an experience. The teachers are always available and they always pay attention. They are always there to give their students the attention they need to complete the assignments. Not only the teachers but the other students help out as well.

toni

I love attending Ashford University and the professors are always there for any of my questions or concerns. The fact that so many of the classes are offered to take in class and online help so much for when I have to work. There is a lot of extra tutoring help that you can get in person or online it is like the entire campus helps all students feel a big part of the campus. Even if you are an online student you get the complete feel of being a part of the campus community.

Hope

Ashford University is a predominately online, for-profit college. This means that all of your class discussions, work, etc. will all take place online. For some, this could perfect if you're a strong, independent student -- who needs very little guidance. It also works for adults, who work full-time but wish to further their education. Your classmates and professors are always available online, thanks to the open class discussion boards -- which serve as a meeting ground for questions and ideas to be expressed. My only qualm with Ashford University is that its financial aid office needs serious improvements. If you start out with the discounted Military rates that they offer, they do try to change it on you if you lose your benefits from the VA -- even though you're always supposed to be "Grandfathered in," for those rates, so be careful when dealing with that.

Kyle

Ashford University provides an excellent opportunity for nontraditional students to be able to acquire their education from home while being busy with work and families. They have a vast amount of resources available and work hard to help students achieve their degrees. Attending Ashford was the best decision of my professional life.

Sheryta

I love Ashford University. The faculty and staff inspires me on a daily. I’ve been so focused lately and I’m determined to finish school. Getting my degree means a lot to me. I’m ready for the next step after finishing school. I would recommend this college to anyone. You could never go wrong attending Ashford University. Everyone is so helpful.

Fanta

It is a great and flexible university, especially for those who work full time. Classes are completely online and are 5 weeks long, so it’s faster than traditional college. The classes are also super structured and you kind of already know what to expect going into each class. Great professors and the advisors are always there for you.