Ashford University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Ashford University

Morgan

Ashford University is an online school that has wonderful, friendly, informative, support staff. Academic and Enrollment Advisers are just a phone call or email away and happy to help you out. I love the accelerated, one class at a time, schedule with designated turn in days. Being a busy, working, mom the course work is easy to fit into my schedule and work ahead as needed.

NATHAN

I think its a good school with good instructors but it is expensive. They add tuition and fees plus books, plus transportation its a lot of uneeded financial aid money going to them fpr no reason. Thebcourse material is a little confusing at first but then as you get tje hang of it it becomes less confusing.

Mikayla

It's pretty great so far, for an online school the faculty is very attentive and accessible they are very helpful and accommodating for non traditional/ transfer/ and military students. the Gen Ed classes are bearable compared to other schools and universities. I appreciate their conditional acceptance period however it does cause major GI bill complications

Alyssa

I have truly enjoyed the school. Everyone is extremely friendly and are easy to work with. Most students and professors are willing to help with anything you may need assistance with. When my family lost our home to an attic fire my adviser was able to get me out of the my class without fees. It was truly wonderful that everyone was so helpful.

Emma

Ashford is great! I love the online setting so I can learn at my own pace and get my work done in a timely manner while also working full time. They are very military friendly and make it easy for me to work on my degree while also serving my country. My favorite part if the five week terms! I would recommend Ashford to anyone who is willing to work hard and work fast but be rewarded in the end.

Brenna

While I have enjoyed my classes so far at Ashford, I do not agree with their transfer credit policy. I transferred to Ashford to be able to complete college online while working full time and I feel that I have been required to take classes over due to the transfer credit policy. The professors have been insightful and helpful. The online experience has been wonderful and they rarely have any glitches or technological difficulties. Over all I think Ashford is a good school for people who do not have much time, but it could make some much needed changes.

David

I thoroughly enjoy attending Ashford. They are more affordable than most, and they work with my busy work schedule. I love them. The classes are very engaging, and student interaction is mandatory. The professors are extremely knowledgeable and very helpful.

Mary

Ashford University is a wonderful school. My mentors coach,and professors are amazing they are here for me all the time. I feel safe and loved. That’s how a school should really make you feel. From admissions to enrollment this is my 3 day and I feel driven and ready!

kaitlin

Ashford has been great to me so far. I am only in my first course, a week from finishing it, but I am very pleased with how present the staff and instructors are. Any questions, or concerns, I have are answered in a timely manner. I have actually enjoyed my college experience so far.

Natalya

Ashford is a great university for full time professionals who are looking to advance their careers. All classes are online, professors are knowledgeable and understanding of life circumstances, the cost of schooling is reasonable and scholarships and grants are available in addition to student loans, and students are professional.

Jayce

I love that its all online and that I have access to my instructors at all time. I am very grateful for all the electronic databases available to help out class. Classes are no more than 15 students to an instructor allowing for more one-on-one communication

Jasmine

Overall, I love Ashford! I am a current online student and my experience has been great so far. My advisors work very close with me to make sure I have everything I need. Also, when in class the professors are always very helpful. I’m excited to be at Ashford and I cannot wait until I graduate with them!

Keith

I attend Ashford University through their online program and in my opinion it is top rank. In addition, employees of the college have been very helpful with class schedules and account issues. . Each one of my instructors have been first class and very helpful.

Shanai

I thoroughly enjoy the online university. The flexible class times work for my schedule. The s are rigorous, and you can’t just breeze through, so you learn a lot. I am a full-time student, full-time single mother, and hairstylist, time management is my most significant friend. This stage in my life is the most critical performance I’ve ever started.

It's 100% online and always accessible whether you use a deak top computer, a laptop, or even your cell phone. It is such a great way to earn a degree when you are trying to balance life with having a family, working, and wanting to continue your education. The administration is wonderful and the professors are always available.