Ashland University

« See more reviews of Ashland University

Ashland university is a college that has helped all students learn the trade that they want to achieve and the professors are focused on assisting the students with all the help that they need to recieve their degree. While attending the university the professors took persoanl interest in making sure I comprehend each topic in order to be successful in the future. Another thing thatI I like about this college is that it gives me the opportunity to express myself in a positive manner. Lastly, this university that helped me was it taught me how to focus on my studies.

Ashland University is a smallish school nestled in a small town surrounded by Amish people, with convenient shops and stores that every college student needs, great restaurants in walking distance (although a spectacular dining hall is available on-campus), and the President of the University is a delightful fellow who knows everyone's name.

Ashland University is a place that focuses on the indivdual. Professors work hard to teach their students information that will help them in the future. Ashland Universtiy tries to make each student feel at home by getting students involved more on campus.

The advice I would give to prospective Ashland students is find an organization on campus you want to be a part of. Clubs and groups are a good place to meet people. You can make lifelong friends if you find people you have things in common with.

Ashland Univeristy is a private school in a small town, but most people here are very friendly and helpful; the professors truly want to see their students succeed and the resources, and opportunities to do that are right at your fingertips.

Ashland is an expert at recruiting young/naive high-schoolers. They are deceitful, and can get their students through the door but just can't seem to keep em.

Ashland University gives emphasis on student success, professors strive to give students a great education and administration are very kind and giving.

Ashland University is campus of great opportunity, that will do its best to get you where you want to be in your career.

small and homely where everybody knows everyboby else, sometimes that's good and sometimes it's bad.

Small, conservative rural-town school that's a really nice place if you like that sort of thing.