Denver, CO
Aspen University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Aspen University

So far I really like the program. I am in a 100% online program, so it is hard to say what actual campus life is like. The professors are always available by e-mail and I've had a few make personal calls to assist with course work. It has been a great experience for the few classes I have taken so far.

Dena

Although I have only been attending Aspen Univerity for a couple of months I have nothing negative to say about the school or staff. Everyone who is on campus is very knowledgeable about the programs as well as friendly. Most of my classes are actually online which I prefer just because I have a busy schedule, but the instructors are phenomenal and very responsive to emails.

Aspen University is a great college that allows for working individuals to obtain accredited degrees. It provides online classes as well on campus classes. Each professor I have encountered has always been available for any question and each course always have sufficient resources to guide the required assignments.

Cheyenne

Aspen University always makes me feel connected even through online courses. Instructors always respond promptly, and other institution staff are always quick to respond and friendly when helping. Library staff are always on hand to help with homework questions even for online students and advisors are well-connected without being overwhelming. The institution makes good use of online discussion boards for homework activities, keeping in touch with instructors and institution administration, and for making friends during your program.

Aspen University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.