Assumption College

« See more reviews of Assumption College

My B.A. in English degree provided broad experience and support was excellent at Assumption College. I would recommend this school to anyone and it is a good school for those who get lost in the shuffle. My M.A. in Child and Family studies bridged my special interests and there was a working dialogue between the professor and myself, I could have been more happy and this helped me develop my interests of research, understanding a phenomena, thesis, and website. I am focused on my M.L. I. S. and I am interested in health profession and medical librarianship.

Assumption College is a very friendly school, with a great atmosphere, as well as teachers and administrators that care deeply about the students and who will do their best to help them succeed.

Assumption College is a welcoming school with a friendly, comforting atmosphere and creates a well-rounded person for one to grow into through acedemics and other various activities.

Assumption College is essentially a quasi-party school where the majority of students exert the minimal effort required of them, and a small minority work to their full potential.

Assumption College is a four-year, Catholic college that offers a variety of liberal arts majors and minors, and it is focused on forming the person first, rather than the worker.

Assumption College is a small tight knit community that has helped me grow stronger with my faith and has also broadened my horizons by providing me with a liberal arts education

Assumption College, is a welcoming, faith based community that teaches its students to help others and to strive to be the best that they can be in all aspects of their lives.

Friendly. People are willing to help if asked. Liberal School with a wide diversity of faculty and activities. So many resources available. So many things to do.

Assumption is a community that welcomes you no matter who you are and where you're going, it allows you to find your niche and make yourself at home!

A small, private college that incorporates academics, the outside world, good morals and ethics, as well as respect and kindness towards others.