Assumption College

« See more reviews of Assumption College

Some classmates are outgoing and friendly. I find it much more difficult to meet friends when being a commuter. Wen you live on campus it is easier but the dorm floors are seperated by sex, which makes it difficult to meet different people on different floors or buildings if you are not outgoing.

When you're in a classroom as Assumption you feel unified with your classmates, everyone is determined and focused on learning and interpreting new things and eager to help one another to reach the common goal of continuing to excel in their field of study.

All of my classmates I have met are more than just a student behind a desk, but rather, they are involved individuals, participating in various activities outside of the classroom in order to find one's niche within the tight-knit Assumption community.

Contrary to the steriotypical images that the media shows college students to be, I find my classmates to be anything but the stereotypes. They are charismatic and smart, full of innovative ideas and willing to contribute to class discussion.

My classmates are extremely respectful to my teachers and to myself, they are smart and are always there for me if I am ever struggling in class or need help on a homework assignment.

I love my classmates. It is great to get to know them on a more personal level then just knowing someone as the person who sits next to you in a specific classroom

My classmates are very friendly toward other students, and most are very focused on their future careers; however, others do not take their work very seriously.

My classmates are like all other teenagers; what seperates them is their insightfulness and commitment to getting the grades they know they deserve.

My classmates are extremely encouraging, demanding, competitive, and are all equally hard workers.

Each and every one of my classmates is eager to grow both intellectually and as a human being.