Assumption College

« See more reviews of Assumption College

It has easy access to the city for fun activities but the campus itself is quiet and surrounded by woods and nice neighborhoods rather than buildings and loud noises. It is a small school, so everybody knows each other and I never like a small fish in a big sea.

Assumption, like many New England liberal arts schools is highly expensive. One thing they do that is different from other colleges is that there is fixed tuition so your cot to attend will not increase each year you are here.

The outreach and religious community is very involved in our daily life however the religious aspsect is not shoved down anyone's throat and everyone is accpeted at Assumption.

Assumption is in a consortium with 12 other schools in the same city; it allows a student to take a course in any of the schools for the same tuition price.

It is really small and compared to other schools, there are no frats, sororities, or lecture halls on campus. Definitely a plus.

My school is enormously friendly and welcoming. Not only to prospective students, but to attending students as well.

I love the small class sizes and how the teacher gets to know each student and they are not a number.

professors are really interested in their students

-