Assumption College

« See more reviews of Assumption College

I would have to say that it would be the community itself. Everyone is always being kind to each other and I often see the same people all the time because we are such a small school. The events that are held by the RA's, Campus Activities Board, and other groups are always well atteneded and really enjoyable. There is a lot of pride in our school and we really encourage each other academically and in sports and clubs. It really feels like a huge family that is working towards a common goal which is to learn.

There are a number of amazing things about my school. My school has an awesome reputation, so I know I will have no problem getting hired for a job later in life. The teaching staff at my school is fanominal. I have learned so much only in my first year of school. The teachers are so helpful outside of the classroom. I can go to their office hours any time and they are always more then willing to help me out. Last, I feel incredibly safe of my campus, which is extremely important to me living on my own.

I really love that the class sizes are so small. When I was trying to decide where to go to college, I visited schools that had classes with thousands of kids in them. I realized that I wanted something different. At Assumption, the classes are so small and focused. Your voice is always heard during class discussions because people want to know what you have to offer. You get to know your professors really well, but more importantly, they get to know you. It's not a place where you're just a name.

The best thing about this school is how inviting everyone on the campus is. Students are very nice and helpful and I feel comfortable going up to anyone to ask for help. It is a small campus so you get to know a lot of people really well. The professors want what is best for you and will do everything they can to help you achieve your goals. The staff is very helpful and accomdating and have never had an issue when requesting information from any department.

The summer before attending my first year of college, my main worry was that I wasn't going to make friends. This of course was an irrational fear because here at Assumption the student body is so diverse, it is nearly impossible to not find people you can relate to. Whether you meet people in class, on the field, through a club or on-campus organization, or at a Club Charlie's dance, you're bound to make friends with people that have the same interests as you.

The best thing about my school is it's size. It's a very small school, and thus, you get to know the majority of people who go to school there. There is also a much more personal relationship with professors you couldn't experience in a larger school. You know most of them on a personal level, and they know who you are. Being in such close proximity to everyone is good for making new friends and learning about everything.

The perfessors at Assumption College is willing to help the student. I love all my professor even though they are tough grader but they understand that what are we going through in our first year in college. I think all the professor show tough love because they care for us and they want us to be success. Assumption provide a small classroom so therefore your professor know your name by heart.

The best thing about the school I attending is the positive environment and how helpful everyone is. The students and faculties make you feel like your home. They have a strong value with helps keep you grounded and they are there to help you succeed. In addition, I love how they are involved with their community with volunteer program they have.

The best thing about Assumption is the size of the school. It is a very small school and I love the community feel. Inside and out of the classroom you will always see someone you know. SInce the school is so small, classes are small which allows for closer relationships with professors. It is very helpful to be close with your teachers.

I like how the academics work at this school. Class sizes never get larger than 40 students (and thats only for big science lectures). All teachers have office hours and if you email or call them are willing to add more hours if needed. The relationships between students and teachers are wonderful.