Spring Hill, FL
ATA Career Education

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend ATA Career Education

lucy

My classmates are needy.

My classmates are needy.

i have gotten alot out of my college experience so far. I know how to do college level math. second, i am getting better at writing essays. Finally i am learning the correct way to speak to people in the correct word form. It is very valueable for me because i want to succeed in life and stop struggling. I am trying to practice what i preach to my kids. Education is the key.

i wished i had known more math. algebra is hard, and confusing. How to deal with teenagers a whole lot better.

Edward

I've learned that life isn't as predictable as you might think it is and because of that to take school more seriously, because one day you might not be able to afford school anymore. Knowledge is what will propel you in life and not being able to finish has really set me back, especially with the complete lack of jobs.

sarah

College experiences are one of these experiences that people are not going to forget. College have taught me to be indepedent, responsible, and strong. College is important part of life because the education people are going to get out of it is going to help them in their future. In 21 century, college education is important inorder for people get jobs. College taught me that no matter what you have learn from life, attending college and getting a degree is very important. College is part of life that makes a teen into an adult and make them mature enough to live in this world. College experience itself brings change to students for better or worse.

What's unique about my school? Well, for one, the classes are small so everyone can have their individual needs met when it comes to learning. Second, there's always someone at the school to help with anything whether it be a teacher or an administrator. Last but not least, there's always time for a student to come in at another time to make up missed time or even it's just to get a little bit of extra help. That's why I feel Career Institute of Florida is as unique as they come.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a senior in high school, I would tell me that college isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I would say to actually stay and graduate high school instead of dropping out and getting a GED, that would be the worst mistake ever. I would tell me to wait to have a baby, even though babies are great, it would be easier to finish schooling, get a career, and then have a baby at a better time. I would also let myself know that she should go straight to college instead of waiting 2 years, nothing gets easier just by putting it off until a later date. That's what I would tell my senior self if I could go back in time.

I think everyone would be great for going to Career Institute of Florida. The teacher's and staff are all fantastic, they make sure every student understands what their learning. If the student does not understand, the staff will work with the student until he/she is comfortable with moving on. So the question should not be "what kind of person shouldn't attend this school", it should be "What kind of person would not want to attend Career Institute of Florida?"

ATA Career Education administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.