Athens State University Top Questions

The most frustrating thing about my school is that most of the classes I want to take are only offered online. I like to get into the classroom and learn from experience than froma computer screen. I am currently taking a few that are not online but I still have to turn some assignments in online. I love technology but not when it comes to doing work I do not understand with and no one there to explain it to me.

Bonnie

Nothing I love the relaxed atmosphere of the small town.

The fact that I can't take all my classes off campus. I end up going to two different locations and doing online as well.

Cindy

The most frustrating thing about my school is the tuition is very expensive.

I believe the most frustrating thing about my school is not being able to see what future semester schedules will look like to plan your full two years all at once.

Latoria

Nothing @ all, I love my school~

Summer

I think the most frustrating thing about Athens State University is that all of the material is online. This is difficult sometimes because my home computer may be down when I need to see something from one of my classes.

Getting the courses you need to fit your schedule in an orderly fashion.

Deborah

I really have not had any frustrating experiences as of yet, and do not anticipate any.

Halley

They do not offer a masters program.

Teresa

I really do not find anything frustrating about the school that I attend. I currently take on-line classes and work full-time. The time constraints can be frustrating sometimes. The faculty at Athens State University are very helpful.