Athens State University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Athens State University

Miranda

Athens State is a fantastic college with a wide range of classes and schedules to fit most students' needs. I am majoring in Acquisition and Contract Management and I know that I am learning the skills that will give me a competitive edge on the job market.

Alyssa

A very clean school with many professors and staff who genuinely care. Many of the staff will email students back after office hours. Everyone is very helpful and if they do not know the answer to a specific question, they will give you someone's information who does.

Shondeckieon

I love Athens State University. When I transferred from a different college, Athens State University help me with the transition. It was a smooth process and every department was very helpful and informative. I would recommend any student to attend Athens State University, because they truly treat the students like family.

The school has such a beautiful campus with historic buildings that have character and state of the art equipment for studies. The students and staff are all very friendly and helpful. The teachers really enjoy helping and wanting to see the students succeed.