Atlanta Technical College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Atlanta Technical College

odis

One thing I admire of this college is the kindness of the people whether you know them personally or not. If your willing to ask around for information you will find one or two people who can give you an answer. Though there aren't many activities being more involved will surely benefit.

Abdul-Rahman

This college, though the first I have attended has given me the opportunity to grow in my academic career. While involved in several clubs, I was able to travel, meet new people, and experience a love for being a leader on one's campus. As I continue in my education I aspire to move beyond these 2 years here at Atlanta Technical College.

Soquinthia

This school is very unorganized! Emails and phone calls are never answered if you have a question. The admission, Business and Financial Aid offices need a revamp of quality people. The customer service is non existence and those people who sit behind the desks really do not care about the students. Going forward with perspective new students, they need to have customer service oriented people that care about the future of people that want to change their lives.

Kiara

I love this school! As simple as it is, it's actually a great school. It's not perfect, but it's getting there. The financial aid office could use more work rapidly, but they at least have people there who really want to help you now. The cafeteria isn't open, so there instead an on-site cafe, but the campus next door allows us to buy food from there and bring it back. In other words our cafeteria is a very quiet, but nice hangout​or study spot. There's vending machines everywhere so if you ever feel snackish then you're in luck! The library has a nice selection of books to choose from, and plenty of spots to study at. The professors are always willing to help, just make sure you ask.

S.Marcelle

Atlanta technical is a great college for anyone interested is the cosmetology department (the only department I can speak for currently), the instructors are making sure that the students are not just being told, but actually being able to fulfill right techniques, styles , and speed.

Jasmin

I have been attending Atlanta Technical college since the year of 2016. MY experience has been great, I can not say other students will agree. I believe that my experience has been better than others simply because I have taken the initiative to utilize my resources and not stopping at "no" or "I don't have the answer(s) to that". I do feel that there should be a lot more resources available to the students as well as accurate advisement. The staff could be a little more patient and willing to help instead of brushing you off to other departments. I've had a great experience with FWS (Federal Work-study)and currently I am gaining great experience. It is hard to sometimes get in touch with the staff as well as instructors about questions you may have whether its via email or phone. You have to stalk them sometimes. But overall I have made the best out of Atlanta Tech because I am self driven and the resources that were made available I have taken advantage of them.

Ala

Sometimes the location or affiliation of a school is not as important as its reputation in whichever program you are seeking to study under. Atlanta Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, marital status, or disability. Individuals should be provided programs and services that will enable them to develop and improve their academic skills, technical competence, and work attitudes. These attributes are necessary for job acquisition, retention, and advancement in a career that is personally satisfying, socially useful, and economically beneficial.

Mikita

GREATNESS IN EVERYWAY JUST MAINTAIN START STRONG FINISH STRONG take your classes and get out. You DEFINITELY have to stay on top of Financial Aid. Go to them directly and make sure you get everything sorted in person. No phone calls. Ask for names as well. That seems to be the only issue people seem to complain about since I’ve been enrolled..

Xavier

I rte it a 10. Overall opinion is that it is a number one school with a high graduation rate. The professors are always available for the students especially to answer any questions that may arise. The classes are scheduled just right that align with my time to work, study and attend classes. It is a fabulous, friendly and focused school.

Trinaja

i think that is a place for opportunities to grow. i just feel that its wonderful school for me because i am from Georgia it seems that they have affordable tutitions for students that are from Georgia and this isnt my first encounter with this school and well i didn't know as much as i did now so hopefully i will get more help so i can further my educations i just lacked guidence. hopefully with money i would be able to go an graduate this time

Sajida

I really love this College. Its my good Luck that my Teachers are very hard work and competent. they teach us in very good and easy way. The environment of college is very satisfactory.