Mays Landing, NJ
Atlantic Cape Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Atlantic Cape Community College

Fixed  rate loan

Juliunna

In the Middle of transferring to a College closer to my own home. I love ACCC for its wonderful students and I've made good friends there; Nearly everyone that didn't go to Rowan is here (ACIT KiDS) And I was in need of a fresh start and a new degree.

natalie

I love the school.

I love the school.

People may not be interested in a community college, they want to go away to a major university that costs thousands of unavailable dollars. However, Atlantic Cape Community College is one of the best two year schools. The staff takes their time helping their students, inside and outside of the class room. There are many opportunities that can be found. Best friends can be found here, and some of the best teachers around can be found as well. Atlantic Cape Community College takes the stress away. This college makes sure their students are fully prepared and successful in their future.

I'm still attending Atlantic Cape Community College, but so far I love it. There are a few things that I think make this community college superior to others. There are small classroom sizes, which allows for closer relationships with peers and professors as well as an engaging learning environment. There are also plenty of opportunities to join a class, no matter what your schedule is. I'd recommend this campus to any student that's pursuing an associate's degree.

Overall, Atlantic Cape Community College is a great place to begin one’s college career. They over plenty of opportunity when it comes to financing classes and scholarships. They also have great programs they are known for like Nursing and Culinary Arts

Rafaiel

It's a good college overall. The math and science classes I've taken were all very informative and nice. It really teaches students to work hard and earn the grade they want. I enjoy going to class the campus isn't bad for a community college. I honestly believe that sometimes it might even be better than bigger universities. It's not perfect but it's alright and cheap. (there is always a line at the financial aid office though and I wish office hours for the admissions etc were later than 4:30)

Ryan

Atlantic Cape Community College is a great place to start off ones college years. The college buildings are close by compared to other colleges so there's no need to walk a long distance from point A to point B. The environment is welcoming and the staff are very polite towards their students. However; one of the negatives things about Atlantic Cape Community College would be the parking and the sizes of some classrooms. Throughout the day, students tend to be late due to the shortage of parking spaces. The classroom sizes are a problem as well because some classes can be filled to where all the desks are taken and about two to three students would have to stand or grab a desk from a nearby empty classroom. Overall, Atlantic Cape Community College is a great community college and would highly recommend it to others.

Kara

I think that it is necessary as a community college and it has a small class-size however the professors do not always make themselves available outside of the classroom. The students do not seem exceedingly motivated because most are there to continue education or take courses to finish for their career.

In High School, I was terrified to go to college because I knew I was going to be a freaky freshman who knew nothing. Going to Atlantic Cape was nothing like I expected. The school is so friendly and no one cares if you are new or not. The Professors have changed my life because they help me with my work and actually talk to us like we are human beings instead of people they HAVE to teach for a paycheck. The students are all there for a reason, we pay to be there and it shows because every part of the facility is kept up to date and the computers are amazing quality. One thing that most people may find strange, is that the janitors and security officers are our best friends at the college. I have never met janitors that have cared so much about students in my entire life until I attend this college! In the Spring of 2017, there were major lay-offs that involved our favorite teachers and janitors, once we heard, the students held petitions because we did not want to lose our beloved staff. Honestly, I wish ACCC was a 4-year college because I do not want to leave this amazing school, I am glad I did not choose Stockton or Rutgers, or even Princeton over this college because ACCC has changed my life and I owe it to them. I LOVE this school!

My overall opinion about this school is mixed for many reasons. The pros can cover the cons; for instance, I love that the school accepts anyone, every community college does that, but it is still nice. The Cape May Campus is always clean and friendly, I love how it feels like home all the time. The Professors care about the students and they will do anything for a respectful student who is willing to learn. If one student is slacking, they have no problem pointing it out which is nice for the students who work their ass off trying to earn a 4.0 GPA. The classes are nice, nice class size and they are very clean, yet cold. Changing your major is super easy to do, just a check mark and a signature, nothing else. The financial aid office at the Cape May campus is super nice and everyone is glad to help. This is also the only school where the janitors love the students and interact with them, it is awesome. Now for the cons; the Mays Landing campus is out-dated, old floors that are wavy and disgusting. The food is never vegetarian or vegan friendly, there is so much meat! The financial aid office at the Mays Landing campus is very rude and horrible to the students, I cannot believe no one is getting fired from that office, it is insane! The only clubs at this college, are located in the Mays Landing campus which sucks for the students at the Cape May campus. Overall, I love this school, it feels like home and I am happy to be there.

The students at ACCC are hard-workers who just want to earn a degree. The students are unique and they range in age, the oldest is probably seventy-years old and the youngest has to be 16-years old at most. Everyone has an amazing mind and they can work together very well.

Why did you decide to go to this school?

I decided to go to this school because it is close to home and it is also cheaper than the other schools I was looking at.

What's the Greek scene like?

What Greek scene?

The academics are hard, sure sometimes they are very easy, but most times it is very hard to do.

The most frustrating thing about ACCC is that their are no clubs in the first 2 campuses, the only clubs available are at the Mays Landing campus which is about an hour from where the Cape May County Campus is, it is just too far. The school's administration in the Mays Landing campus is super rude and they hate when students know what is going on in the school, they keep to themselves and they do not like talking to anyone but themselves.

tamika

I highly recommend this school for all verity of social class people. What I can say about this school is that these instructors do care about their students being successful and succeeding in life . There wasn't a time I couldn't turn to my professor for help during or after hours. Instructors who care are important for us students because I know it was for me.