Atlantic Technical College Top Questions

Anthony

That is a very good question! Let's see, if I can go back and talk to my high school self I would tell him to stay focused and prepare yourself. College is no joke, and is a very serious place of learning. One slip-up, slack off a little, and it could mean the end of the road for you and your future career!!! You are going to college in order to make something of yourself and be successful in this world. This comes with hard work and dedication, it's not going to wait for you to catch up; you have to go and grab your future!!! Buck up, prepare, and work hard and you'll reach the horizons of success. You don't have to be completely rigid, but as long as you have your goal in mind and put your honest effort in you can acheive greatness. Fight, fight, FIGHT FOR YOUR DREAMS! No one can make it happen but yourself! Have confidence and take on the world!!!!! You'll appreciate my advice in time!

Debora

To continue the hard work. How you do in college/university determines how you plan the rest of your life, your future. The more dedicated you are to maintaining a high GPA and good grades, the better the result will be. Study every day, the library becomes your best friend. Success is to believe in yourself. Anything is possible as long as you set your mind to it. Dedication truly is the key to your own success.