Augusta State University Top Questions

bell

My classmates are very involved and interested in the class and love making light humor with the professor.

Lisa

My lab partner was very eager to learn but her peers took their education for granted.

Candace

My school is a big melting pot; there is a bit of everything there. The students wear whatever they want to class. I personally wear the most comfortable thing I could find but I have seen everything from partying outfits to sweat suits and a tank top. All the students seem to interact with each other well. The most random people end up friends so there is really no discrimination. I love that!

Candace

Alexandria

Very helpful, most stick to themselves

Abigail

Most of them are very friendly and possess diverse personalities.

Charles

My classmates are, energetic for learning, mature in mannerism, and dedicated and perserverant in there studies.

Alexandria

My classmates are diverse individuals who each have their own unique views and opinions, with the common idea of working together and to achieve a degree.

unique.

Julie

Everybody is very friendly with each other and we like to form study groups.

Shi

They are very great people. Most of the time you can depend on them and also with the classes have more older adluts in the classroom I don't have to worry about silly things going on in during class

Crystal

usually easy to get along with for the semester but after that, there's really no purposeto fake it.