Augusta, GA
Augusta Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Augusta Technical College

Carlos

Augusta Technical College is a really nice school overall if your looking to have some kind of document saying you went to college. The two year programs the school provides really tests people fresh out of high school because it shows the person if he or she can really handle the college life. The school also, allows adults who are far beyond high to come and get a associates degree and whatever field the desire; it is nice to have an older person in the class because they inform you of what kind of bumps people have run into for not going to college.

Chance

It's a great school

It's a great school

Brianna

Augusta Technical College is a good school there just is not a lot to do. Augusta Tech is in small town and I attend there as a dual enrollment student which is very convenient. All the professors are polite and work with you to help with issues you have whether they are personal or pertain to school work. Everyone there is super nice and they also greet you when they see you. Sometimes they have days where they cook out or have snacks for the students. I like this school a lot!

Tiara

I love this school. Its open to all and does segregate. I feel safe there and its close to home. There are some parties but not to many to the point where nothing can be learned. It has many classes and trades. Even though its a community college, it still has many benefits.

Britnee

Augusta Technical College is a great started college that will help you get on your feet and see how much college differs from high school. Also, you are able to explore new things and meet new people without the fear of someone disliking you. Driving on campus is very easy and you are access any building you need and be able to park without a worry.

Great school, decent faculty, teachers will always help you when you need it, pretty campus and close to the freeway so easy access. Downtown Augusta is always busy and bustling, plenty to do around town. Cheap classes and a perfect place to start your career.

Aryanna

Overall Augusta Technical College is a very good school. The teachers are great and are willing to help in every way they can and not just academically. The financial aid office isn't super organized but they do their best and get the job down most of the time. It is a technical college so their isn't any housing provided but for an institute just to get a small degree, it's perfect.

Celia

First, I would tell myself that I will turn out alright; however, I will not be completely happy. I would tell myself to keep my job. College is not free, and money does not grow on trees or fall from the sky. The job is tough, but the work will be worth the blood and sweat in the end. I would tell myself to focus in my AP Literature class, and work hard on my senior project. It will better my GPA. I would tell myself to strive for the best and not to let anything get in my way. New York Film Academy is right around the corner. I need to save money, work, and apply for scholarships as though my future depends on it. In fact, my future does depend on it. If I listen to myself, I will turn out just fine, and be happy with the path I am on. Finally, remember what I have told you. I am the future. It is your choice whether you change who I am or not. Always remember, hard work does pay off. Only you stands in your own way of being great.

Any person who wants to learn a skill and gain knowledge in that area should go here. If any person can not afford college tuition, this place is not that expensive. They offer grants.

I tell them how much fun I have getting to do the work hands on. The staff is great; they are all respectful. It is very easy. I also sometimes brag that I am in school for a shorter period of time than them.

Victoria

Students who attend Augusta Technical College, should be very studious. Classess are generally easier once the student has studied. Students should be career minded. Most programs offered at Augusta Tech. are career based. Students should be able recognize exactly what the want as a career. Whether it be as a Law Enforcement Officer, or an HVAC Technician, or any of the various career options available, there is something for everyone.

I wish I had known how much easier this school is compared to the other colleges I have attended. I wish I had known how much better the financial aid options are better than any other school I have previously attended.

If I could go back in time to when I was a highschool senior, I would tell myself to keep up my good grades. I would remind myself that college is the one thing that can improve my life one hundred percent. I might try harder to make more friends, so that I would have known more people and possibly enjoyed my senior year a little more. I would tell myself to have more fun, because my grades are more than good enough. I would teach myself my new way of studying. I have learned how to study the right way and pass all the tests. I would tell myself that yes its stressful, but I know I will turn out more than okay. I would inform myself of how nice my english teacher actually was because in the beginning I thought she was pure evil. Turns out she just wanted the best for us. I would have definitely told myself that I need to fill out more scholarship applications. College is expensive, between books, dorms, and living costs, not to mention tuition, I will need as much financial assistance as possible, is what I will tell myself.

Cabrini

That the school i attend has flexible classes and also has online classes. Classes are given day and night, so if you work you have the ability to go whenever you can.

To try to make the best score on my SAT score and ACT score. I also would have took more college prep classes.

Augusta Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.