Augusta Technical College Top Questions

Celia

First, I would tell myself that I will turn out alright; however, I will not be completely happy. I would tell myself to keep my job. College is not free, and money does not grow on trees or fall from the sky. The job is tough, but the work will be worth the blood and sweat in the end. I would tell myself to focus in my AP Literature class, and work hard on my senior project. It will better my GPA. I would tell myself to strive for the best and not to let anything get in my way. New York Film Academy is right around the corner. I need to save money, work, and apply for scholarships as though my future depends on it. In fact, my future does depend on it. If I listen to myself, I will turn out just fine, and be happy with the path I am on. Finally, remember what I have told you. I am the future. It is your choice whether you change who I am or not. Always remember, hard work does pay off. Only you stands in your own way of being great.

Victoria

If I could go back in time to when I was a highschool senior, I would tell myself to keep up my good grades. I would remind myself that college is the one thing that can improve my life one hundred percent. I might try harder to make more friends, so that I would have known more people and possibly enjoyed my senior year a little more. I would tell myself to have more fun, because my grades are more than good enough. I would teach myself my new way of studying. I have learned how to study the right way and pass all the tests. I would tell myself that yes its stressful, but I know I will turn out more than okay. I would inform myself of how nice my english teacher actually was because in the beginning I thought she was pure evil. Turns out she just wanted the best for us. I would have definitely told myself that I need to fill out more scholarship applications. College is expensive, between books, dorms, and living costs, not to mention tuition, I will need as much financial assistance as possible, is what I will tell myself.

Cabrini

To try to make the best score on my SAT score and ACT score. I also would have took more college prep classes.