Sioux Falls, SD

Augustana University

« See more reviews of Augustana University

I would like to suggest Augustana College to students who have high passion for Nursing Program. Augustana College is also suitable for students who want to major in Business and Music programs. Moreover, Augustana College (aka) Augie has different activities for students. Augie's Study Aboard Program is popular for adventurous students. Students who don't want to study abroad can still have many international friends from 30 countries at Augie. Therefore, I would like to suggest Augie to students who want to enjoy their college life with diverse activities, courses, and students coupled with talented professors.

A person attending Augustana College should have a strong desire to succeed and put forth his or her best efforts. Professors here strive for each and every student to achieve their goals. With hard work and dedication to meet them halfway, these goals become attainable. As a student at Augustana it is expected that one goes above and beyond in order to have the most growth in their area of study, for example taking research positions, being a teaching assistant or studying abroad. If willing to work hard, one will be led in the right direction at Augustana.

This school is filled with bright ambitious students from all around the world. Augustana is also strong in its Christianity beliefs. We have a strong population of international students, as well as many students from right here in Sioux Falls. The teachers here do not let you "slack-off," instead they push you to become who they've come to know you can be. If you have big dreams, you're a hardworking student, have strong Christian relationship, and want to have fun with new friends all while studying hard, Augustana is the right place for you to be.

I believe anyone could attend Augustana College. It is a very good college that will challenge you intellectually and will lead you to explore depths of your mind that you didn't know existed. The college offers a wide variety of majors and pre-professional programs for students. The Union Board of Governors, a student-led organization, organizes a great variety of events to attend, from bowling to free movies to dances! There are also a lot of international students at Augustana, and interacting with them can expand your view of the world.

I wouldn't say that there isn't a specific person that should attend Augustana. We have a wide variety of people that attend Augustana, but if i had to I would say that Augustana is perfect for students who like a wide variety of course selection and very high rated majors. I would also recommend Augustana to students who want small classroom sizes and a little bit of a challenge in their courses. Augustana is a decently small college so it's very easy to make friends and get to know people and fit in very quickly.

This school is for motivated people who WANT to learn. If you are a slacker it will be a tough row to hoe. Augustana is not just a college, it is a community. People who want to make a difference and be known are a definite fit for this college. If you like professors who actually care how you are doing and know you by your name then Augie is for you. This is a Christian Liberal Arts college, so if you're interested in learning about studies that don't directly relate to your major this is good.

A person who is willing to work for all of the great oppertunities that they see in front of themselves and into the future. A person that wants to go to Augustana must be willing to sacrifice the ability to relax and use that time to go out and make themselves a stronger and more compatablew student for the needs of the college. A person who not only understands that they need to work for evrything they get, but a person that is willing to go the extra mile to make sure things get done.

The kind of person who should attend Augustana is one who wants to be challenged in their education. As a student at Augustana, I have been impressed with how much I have been taught in my classes. The professors expect a lot form students, and I have found this to be an overwhelmingly great thing. Students interested in Augustana should know that they will be learning a lot, but with they will need to work hard. Students who are up to the challenge should apply.

I think Augustana is for everyone. We have a very diverse campus and alot of foreign students. The campus is beautiful and the class rooms and all facilities are state of the art. By far the nicest I saw while visiting campuses. We have great pride in this school. It is always clean and ready for visitors and people are happy to help out when you look lost. The classes here are hard but the professors actually know you and are available to help.

The best trait of Augustana College is its faculty. If you are a genuinely curious student that has interest in all fields of academia, the professors of Augustana will accomodate you. The faculty and employees of this college are dedicated to making the most of your time at Augustana, and they want you to succeed. Overall, this college is best suited for the curious of mind and one wanting a high quality liberal arts education.