Sioux Falls, SD

Augustana University

« See more reviews of Augustana University

I wish I knew how important it is to take notes before, during, and after class. I also wish I would have known that it is ok to not be sure what you want to be when you start college. Take a year or semester to figure it out.

I wish I would have gone on an official visit to the school. My sister and mom graduated from Augustana so I knew about the college but did not have an idea about actual college life at Augustana until I was moved in.

I wish I had known (and still wish I knew) what I wanted to do with my life. In order to study abroad-- which is what I really want to do-- you need to have your career goals in mind so you can plan accordingly.

I wish I would have realized that I like a more diverse setting. My high school was so diverse that I needed a change, but once I got to a college that was not so diverse I missed the uniqueness of everyone.

I wish I would have know exactly what I wanted my major to be. The school provides assistance with picking a major but once I though I wanted to do something I did it and then changed my mind later.

I wish I would have known the number of general courses that I have to take in order to graduate from Augustana. If I would have known this, I would have taken more AP classes in high school.

I felt like I was very well-informed! There have been no suprises along the way and I am very pleased with the outcome of the school!

The average houshold income. I feel out of place because my family has far less money than most that go to Augustana.

I wish I knew all the information I was going to learn so my classes would be easier.

I wish I would have known more about the food services on campus before attending.