Canton, OH
Aultman College of Nursing and Health Sciences

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Aultman College of Nursing and Health Sciences

Allissa

I have never been to a college that honestly and truly cares about their students, until I enrolled at Aultman College. I feel at home and safe when I am in class. We are connected to Aultman Hospital in Canton, Ohio, and there is security constantly patrolling the grounds inside and out. I had night classes for the summer semester, and did not feel unsafe one time. I can not think of one terrible instance about the office staff or the faculty. I had become pregnant, prior to enrolling, and I had help from every angle . From the office staff, to my professors, they made sure I was succeeding in my courses and feeling up to par. Even though I enter the office at least twice a week, I never feel unwelcome. I believe by the time I graduate, everyone in the office will know who I am. The cost of tuition is quite high, but my experience here weighs that out! I have been getting a quality education and would love to call myself an Aultman College Alumni one day!

Hollie

I attend the Strayer University Akron, Ohio campus. Whats unique about this school is it offers on and off campus class via online and has morning and evening classes avaliable for working adults. Since this campus is not well known in this area yet most student also have a say on which classes should be available and what times are good for most students to attend, compare to the state university in this city/state that don't offer that option at all.

The advice I would have given myself on making the transition from high school to college would be, "make sure you are well aware of what the consequences are of taking too much federal student loan money and budget wisely or, you will end up with not having that avaliable to you near the ear of the college career when you will need it the most."

The best this about going here a Strayer University is that the option to take classes online and on campus is avaliable to students if they need both those options at the same time due to other scheduling conflicts such as working.

Kimberly

High passing rate of the Nclex test after you graduate

High passing rate of the Nclex test after you graduate

I would definitly tell myself to go to college right after high school instead of waiting until I was 40 years old.

Aultman College of Nursing and Health Sciences administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.