Aurora University Top Questions

Vanessa

Great professors, great faculty, great resources, and great learning experiences!

Ladonna

Aurora University was a great school to attend, small class sizes alllowed for intimate discussion time which in turn inititated academic confidence and satisfation.

Kaylyn

Aurora University is a small friendly enviornment that many feel comfortable in, which creates an awesome place for an excellent education.

Hallie

Aurora University is a very community based, friendly college that tries to welcome both residence and commuters and pushes their students to their absolute best.

Devonte

Aurora Univesity is small which makes it easy to meet new people.

My unversity is a small campus that offers many great programs.

Jenna

Aurora University looks at the student as a whole.

Destinie

Aurora University is a great school for students that don't won't to be around a large setting and like to be around people they know a lot, It's a very small school with huge oppertunities.

Michelle

Aurora University is a good opportunity to gain an education in a smaller enviroment than a state school.

Naomi

Aurora University is focused on their students and provides an abundance of scholarship resources, academic tutoring, while maintaining a small classroom setting and safe learning environment.

Lyle

People are very informative and go well out of their way to assist you in any way possible!

Luke

Aurora University is what I always wanted in a university.

Kathryn

A small environment dedicated to learning in the most constructive and effective way possible for the students who attend there.

Raquel

growing

Natalia

Aurora University is a very good private school, students are welcome to get help if they need it. The classes times are very flexible to give an oppurtunity to have a job. The library is opened untill late hours, which gives the students lots of time to do their homework. The proffesors are always there to help the students more, if they need more help, and to give good advices.

My school is the best school ever because there is so much sceneray, its in the woods, sits on a lake and is a small school.

Alyssa

We are a very Athletic school, everyone walks around in their practice cloths, which for a female truly makes you feel like no matter how you look you will be accepted, its not what your wearing at Aurora University, its who you are.

Mary

Aurora University is a prestigious university because of the high quality education programs, due to the qualified teaching staff.

TaSean

Aurora University is a school full of professors with flexible hours, a community with aspiring and easy-to-get-along-with students, and a staff full Aurora University members who are dedicated to the transformative power of learning.

Anastasia

friendly

Aurora University is a small, close knit campus where students are involved and encouraged to do their best in order to get the best job they can.

Beth

My description of AU is excellently embodied in the university's mission statement: an inclusive community dedicated to the transformative power of learning.

Alicia

Aurora University is an institution that provides quality education for all students regardless of race, gender, or sexual orentation; an intitution dedicated to the success of its students, past, present, and future.

This campus and school is small and homey and full of people who want to see you succeed even if they do charge you an arm or a leg for their services.

Aurora University is a community dedicated to tranforming the lives of students and preparing them for the future.

Natalie

Aurora University is a great place to learn both in and out of the classroom, a catalyst for growing lifelong friendships, a builder of memories and experiences, and a resource for post-graduation plans.

Gwendolyn

I would describe Aurora University as an inclusive environment that thrives on students’ opportunities to grow in education and social responsibility, an intimate campus with a scenic quad tucked within a quiet community and a commonplace for students and alumni to celebrate school spirit.

Eric

Aurora University is a place where you are able to grow as a person while having the guidance around you to make right decisions, and having the friends around you to enjoy the good, the bad, and the ugly times with.

Kayla

Aurora University is a great school, with great teachers who are really there for you and are willing to work with you at any time of the day.

Christina

Close family oriented.

Aurora University is a school that welcomes everyone and offers the tools needed for every student to succeed.

Aurora University is a small, quiet school that really srtives to helps students to succeed academically.

Megghun

A small private school that focuses on the development of professionals to set out into the world.

Small and local.

Ferrara

This school is friendly and really cares about their students success.

Ashleigh

Aurora University is a beautiful campus where the students can connect with the teachers to enhance their educational potential.

Laura

This school is small and conservative (dry campus), but the academics are great and the teachers are awesome.

My school is a great place where I am learning many things, and experiencing a lot of changes.

Melissa

A small community of students pursing diverse dreams, but working together to achieve sucess.

Aurora University is a pretty small school with a great staff, but; if you want to eat a 100{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} organic dieat you'd have to leave campus to do so.

Deb

Aurora University is highly regarded for their business program. The university offers the Dunham School of Business program. The program offers outstanding education into the business world. Students in the program enhance their learning, knowledge, and abilities through real-world challenges experienced by working with companies in the community. Aurora University has an excellent reputation overall for their challenging and top notch academic curriculum. Aurora University, I feel, is one of the best kept secrets as universities go. It is quaint and personal yet challenging and professional.

Tessa

Aurora University is an academically focused group of people who all come together and try to help one another advance toward their greatest dreams and to suceed in their lives.

Melissa

There are many local students, and everyone gets along pretty well.

Jake

Small DIII sport orientated school with a great education program.

Mary

Aurora University is spirited, dedicated, friendly, and hard-working, making this campus one of the best places for my education.

Kandice

A perfect combination of city and country that equips students for a succesful career later in life.

Cassandra

Aurora University is a very friendly and inclusive community whose teachers and staff are well dedicated to the tasks of educating, assisting, and preparing students for their future careers.

lindsey

close knit friendly community

Joanna

Small, close knit campus where the faculty and staff are always available to help students and the students are outgoing!

Lisa

Aurora University is a small, pleasant school that focuses on academics, peer and teacher relationships, extra curricular activities, and overall student acheivement in life.