Austin Community College District Top Questions

Ernest

Best place to transfer from.

Sophia

Austin Community College is a well-structured 2-year university with a variety of classes and very intelligent teachers who challenge and prepare their students for the 4-year universities most plan to transfer to.

A great college, that has flexible school hours.

Shaina

The campuses are nice and the professors seem to be very interested in the subject that they teach while providing an excellent education.

Courtney

I love my classes, and the teachers I have are great and very helpful.

ELIZABETH

Austin Community College has several locations which are convenient and provides a variety of times after five if you work full time.

Cyndi

The student-teacher ratio is the best thing for me at this moment, and it is a very comfortable atmosphere.

Miguel

They try their hardest to really educate you.

Reyna

Austin Community College is a great starting point to get rid of those basics that you don't want to take in a class of 300+ students in a university when you can take them here at Austin Community College with just 25 max peers!

Margaret

The funnest two year college that prepares you for the next level.

Danielle

My school truly is an equal opportunity for all, discriminating against no one with an open door policy to anyone from every possible educational background with a will to learn, it represents fully what an educational institution should and is a critical asset to our community, the city and the surrounding area.

Jasmine

ACC is very accomodating with multiple class times and several online classes available for all subjects.

Scott

Austin Community College is a wonderful place for several reasons, 1) So far all of my teachers have been very gracious, yet firm and capable to instruct. 2) Many of the courses offered can be transferred to Texas State and other colleges that a local would be interested in. 3) Although being a community college, it is well respected in my experience as a school and not a joke like other community colleges I have encountered. I am very pleased with where my chips have landed for the meantime.

Nicca

My school is crowded, but most classes are kept small.

Shawnee

My school is inactive, lacking in student involving activities.

Rene

It is center with educated leaders who give of themselves whole heartedly without exception, so I am able to learn the necessary skills to change my qualifications, which in turn will mandate my abilities to take myself to the next level spiritually, mentally, socially, physically, monetarily, academically, and help me carry these sophisticated traits developed within me, to be a leader in my future places of employment, my community, as an American, a friend and citizen to our great nation.

Cintya

My school is comprehensive, teachers helping students like myself study for exams and being well organized.