Austin Community College District

« See more reviews of Austin Community College District

My school has an exceptional photography program. We are taught with the latest technology, and the professors constantly stay abreast of changes in digital photography, as well as the image processing software that is available. I'm confident he program will truly get me ready to go out into the real world and work for myself as a photographer. Other schools I checked out simply did not offer this caliber of education - especially for a community college.

What was unique about Austin Community College that made me choose it was the class sizes. Even though there are many students who want to take classes at Austin Community College the college has not compromised its small class sizes. When walking around campus it feels like a huge college, but when you walk into a small class you know that your going to get the attention you need to learn.

My school has classes between 15-30 people, which is very small. I like that very much because I learn more and have the opportunity to talk one on one to my professor if I need help.

I think the most unique thing would be that there are several campuses around town that offer night classes that makes my school schedual flexabile.

Austin Community College is cheaper, and that is why it is the best place for me to take my lower division coursework.

Austin Community College is very non exclusive in their acceptance and this helps ppl get in easier.