Austin Community College District Top Questions

Ernest

Financial Aid can be a pain to deal with it.

Elective choices (in my range of interests) are somewhat limited; sometimes, advisors are not as helpful as they could be, and ensuring the classes you need are at a nearby campus can be difficult.

Alona

The admission process into the nursing program.

Tygue

The most frustrating thing about my school is the lacking of classes that are required for my major, but also the lack of guidence given by the advisors.

Amy

To be honest there's not much to be frustrated about but if i had to choose it would be that the classes are some times hard to find and it's difficult to get a descent parking space.

Aaron

The most agitating thing about my college would have to be the diversified yet solidified nature of the student body. In terms of demographic, the school has it all: old, young, foreign and native. It's beautiful to experience such a range of human being. The solidity I speak of reflects the inner person. The mindset seems to be so young. Liberation is a mere four-syllable word with no representation. Pompous as it might seem, I simply feel highly aware of this conformity. So what else is a guy to do but go to class, pay attention, and smile.

Courtland

The most frustrating thing about my school is the tedious homework. As long as you keep up with the homework you will be on your way to the classes that you want to take plus graduate a lot faster.

Danielle

Lack of communication between the seperate offices and the advisors, the seperation of the Financial Aid offices from the College and incredibly small parking lots at almost all of the locations.

Lacy

The cost of attending classes, along with the price of books, can add frustration to attending school.

Sean

Registering for classes and buying textbooks definatly. There is always a rush around those times, and it totally frusterates me cause I have so much to think about but a limited time to get it done and I'm always needing assistance cause half the time I'm not sure what I'm doing and that takes even LONGER.

Ann

The most frustrating thing about Austin Community College is that there are not enough classes for the amount of people who want to take them. The day of registration the systems are overloaded and slow, and the classes are taken up quickly. I wish there were more class options so you dont have to fight the crowds to get the classes you need.

Briana

The most frustrating thing would be that I cannnot get a four year degree for nursing there, I have to transfer

Madelyn

Being one of the youngest students in class.